24

August| Kioni Owens
Location: 𝙲𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚊 𝟷𝟾𝟶𝟶

August| Kioni Owens Location: 𝙲𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚊 𝟷𝟾𝟶𝟶

"This is nice." Kioni nodded her head in approval as they walked into the restaurant.

"Hi welcome to Circa do you guys need to be seated or do you have a reservation." The friendly hostess smiled as they approached her.

"There should be reservations under Milan Owens." Milan spoke fixing her dress.

"Ahh yes for 8 correct." The hostess said pulling out menus.

"Yes that's right."

"You guys can follow me." The hostess walked leading them into a room where a table was set up nicely.

"Damn this shit is fancy as fuck." Dior gasped taking a seat and Milan and Kioni eyed her.

"My bad." She muttered picking up the menu.

"Your waiter should be here shortly in the meantime you guys can look over the menu." The girl smiled before leaving.

"How did you find this place Lan." Kioni asked scanning the menu.

"Mar took me here on a date one time so I figured this was something nice and fancy we could do plus the food was good as fuck."

"It sound good I think I'm finna get these banana pudding French toast." Dior licked her lips.

"You know that's breakfast." Milan looked over at her raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah I know I wanna try it tho so I don't care what time of day it is." She laughed.

"Oh course you don't." Milan shook her head.
The waiter came in the room walking over to their table.

"Hi I'm Jorge and I'll be your waiter for today can I get you guys started with something to drink." The boy spoke with a wide smile.

"Umm I'll take a sweet tea." Kioni glanced at the menu one more time before sitting it down.

"And I'll just get a strawberry lemonade."

"Can I have a sprite."

"Alright and do we know what we want to order today or do you guys still need time." He spoke writing on his notepad.

"Well I know what I want." Dior said folding her hands together.

"Okay and what would you like."

"Can I get the banana pudding French toast." She spoke as he wrote everything down. After they all finished ordering he left out the room leaving them to continue their conversation.

"So lemme ask you sum ki." Milan turned to her and Kioni perked up waiting to see what she was gonna say.

"Do you think you think you and tk could ever work out."