Vol.2 Chapter 10 Epilogue

Start from the beginning

I looked followed her finger and saw the compass pinning the bullet with the wall.

"Y---You stop that bullet. Did you save me?" I mumbled.

"Yes. No one can kill you except me. " Horikita walked to the window. "There he is. The sniper."

I looked through the window and saw someone standing in front of the building. He was the guy with VSS Vintorez. I didn't know him but Kushida who standing behind us called his name.

"That's Shibata-Kun!"

"Who is he?" I asked her.

"He is from class B. " Hirata answered me instead. "He is in the football club with me."

Shibata looked up to our classroom.

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka!" He yelled. "How dare you cheat on Ichinose!? Came here and get your punishment!"

"Class B loves their leader so much. " Kushida said from behind. "You shouldn't do something like that, Ayanokouji-Kun."

"I didn't cheat on anyone, okay. " I tried to explain myself.

Before I could do anything else. Miyake reached the window and pointed his arrow to Shibata.

"Ayanokouji is our people! We won't give him to anyone!"

Shibata replied him. "Who are you? Are you the lord of this castle?"

"No, but I'm the one who protects this castle! Who dares to mess with our castle or our people, they will eat my arrow!"

Wait, I thought the time setting was strange.

Shibata laughed.

"I don't think so. Kanzaki! Hamaguchi!"

In that second, the two guys appeared in our class. One is Kanzaki, another is the glass man that I never met, I think he is Hamaguchi.

Kanzaki pointed his sword at Miyake's nape. And Hamaguchi grabbed Karuziawa's neck. The girl screamed with panic.

Horikita looked at them and mumbled.

"Good strategy, they know they can't reach Ayanokouji-Kun when I'm around here. So they captured other students instead."

"Hirata-Kun! Help me!" Karuizawa screamed.

"Calm down, everyone. Let's talk. Don't use violence." Hirata tried to talk.

"Lord Hirata Yousuke of class D. This is our demand!" Shibata announced. "Send us Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the cheater who betrayed Honami Best Girl of the House Ichinose, the First of Her Name, the Shonen-lover, Queen of class B, Queen of Friendship and Thighman, Khaleesi of the Earthland, Breakers of Man's heart and Mother of Yaho----" Shibata stopped the words to breathe.

"Sorry---If you denied us, we will kill that archer man and your lady!"

"Don't accept their word, my lord!" Miyake shouted. "Don't give our honor to any bastard! I can devote my life to class D's honor!!"