"The Sorcerers Stone." We both mutter in realization. And more specifically confirmation that we were right.

"Y/n! Harry!" Hagrid exclaims making me let out a relived breath seeing him and our friends have found us.

They run over to us while Hagrid talk to the centaur.

"Hello Ferez." He states solemnly

"I've seen you met our young Potters." He adds holding his cross bow.

He then turns his attention to us "Are you two alright?"

We both nod considering we wouldn't be if it wasn't for the centaur.

"Harry and Y/n Potter." We both turn as he calls out to us and look to him again.

"This is where I leave you. Your safe now, both of you. Good luck."

We nod to the creature gratefully as he leaves us.

Once he was gone Hagrid takes notice of the dead unicorn laying in the forest floor his demeanor is grim.

After that terrifying encounter we were finally able to head back to the castle and we had a lot to tell the others.

When we got back we seen Fred and George waiting for us wanting to know all about the dark forest.

We sat on the Gryffindor couch by the fire as we explained everything.

"So your saying you know who is out there right now in the forest?" Hermione asks almost in disbelief while the others looked anxious by this news.

I can understand why, they grew up here. They have known about this monster, a boogie man of sorts their whole lives and Im pretty sure they want nothing more than for us to be wrong.

"He's weak." I start looking to our friends needing them to understand what we're saying.

"He's living off of unicorns, don't you see? We were wrong." I finish as I throw my hands down to my side as I paced in front of them.

"Snape, he doesn't want the Stone for himself. He wants the Stone for Voldemort." Harry explains.

I sit down and they all look to me as I look to them seriously while pushing my hair back.

"With the Elixir of Life Voldemort will be strong again. He'll- he'll come back." I mutter with my heart dropping slightly at the thought.

"But, if he comes back you don't think he'll try to...." Ron pauses as he look to us with concern making the others just as fearful.

"To kill you both. Do you?" He finishes making me sigh as Harry and I look to each other and then back to them.

"I think if he had the chance he might have tried to kill us tonight." I say with all seriousness making Ron gulp while the others frowned.

Fred stood up and said "Don't say that alright. Everything going to be fine, I'm sure there has to be another reason."

He tells us as he looks to us wanting what he was saying to be more than true.

"He's right, you can't know this for sure. Either of you." George adds looking to his twin then us.

I stand up again and say "Of course we both can know this. He killed our parents because he wanted to kill us. He doesn't strike me as the type to leave loose ends."

They all look to me before looking down.

"Fine, believe what you both want but either way we won't let anything happen without a fight." George says standing up in front of me.