9

Dinner that night was a very enjoyable affair. Tom the innkeeper put three tables together in the parlor, and the seven Weasleys, Harry, Hermione and I ate our way through five delicious courses.

"How're we getting to King's Cross tomorrow?" Fred asked as we continued to dig into a scrumptious chocolate pudding. 

"The Ministry's providing a couple of cars," His father said making everyone look up at him. 

"Why?" Percy asked curiously. 

"Its because of you Perce," George suddenly said very seriously. "And there'll be little flags on the hoods, with HB on them--"

"For humongous Bighead," Fred cut in making me snort suddenly, forcing me to attempt to cover it with a small cough. Though I wasn't the only one as everyone else did also, well except for Mrs. Weasley and Percy that is. 

"Why are the Ministry providing cars, Father?" Percy asked again, in a dignified voice making me fight to roll my eyes.

"Well, as we haven't got one anymore,'' said Mr. Weasley, "--and I work there, they're doing me a favor--"

His voice was casual, but I couldn't help but notice that Mr. Weasleys ears had gone red, just like Rons did when he was under pressure.

"Good thing, too," Mrs. Weasleys said briskly. "Do you realize how much luggage you've all got between you? A nice sight you'd be on the Muggle Underground... You are all packed, aren't you?"

"Ron hasn't put all his new things in his trunk yet," Percy said in a long suffering voice. "He's dumped them on my bed."

"You better go and pack properly, Ron, because we won't have much time in the morning," His mother told him as she called down the table to him, I also noticed the scowl Ron sent Percy's way at that moment. 

After dinner everyone felt full and sleepy. One by one we made our way upstairs to out rooms to check our things for the next day. Ron and Percy were next door to Harry and I. 

I had only just closed and locked my truck when I heard angry voices through the wall, I made eye contact with Harry who was folding a shirt who looked my way also hearing the shouting. We both put our stuff down and went to see what was going on.

"It was here, on the bedside table, I took it off for polishing--"

"I haven't touched it, all right?" Ron roared back making Harry and I share a slightly concerned look for out friend. 

"Whats up?" I asked carefully, deciding to make our presence know. 

"My Head Boy badge is gone," Percy said, rounding on Harry and I.

"So's Scabbers rat tonic," Ron added, as he threw things out of his trunk to look. "I think I might have left it in the bar--"

"You're not going anywhere till you've found my badge!" Percy yelled suddenly making me jump slightly. 

Harry must have noticed my uncomfortableness in the siblings argument as he grabbed my upper arm and said, "We'll get Scabber's stuff, we're all packed."

He then dragged me out the room with a just as uncomfortable demeanor.

"We are never like that, are we?" he asked suddenly making me look to him as we walked down the stairs.

"No, I don't recall us ever yelling at each other, for anything really. We don't exactly fight like they all do." I say not used to all the fighting, unless it was with the Dursley's of course.