10

The next morning at breakfast we were all sat together eating.

Though Harry and I weren't exactly eating as we were much to nervous for the game later today.

"You two have to eat something." Ron says.

"Rons right, you'll both need your strength." Hermione says but I sigh.

"I'm afraid it'll make me more sick to my stomach." I tell them while putting down my fork.

Meanwhile Harry just insists he's not hungry.

George then says "Playing on an empty stomach won't help anything, trust us. We would know."

"He's right, will only make you more sick and less focused. You both need to eat if we want you playing at your bests." Fred tells us making me sigh before taking a small bite of toast making them smile.

We then turn as Snape is at our side "Good luck today Potters, than again now that you've proven yourselves against a troll a little game of quidditch should be easy. Even if it is against Slytherin."

He then goes to walk away but I call out to him remembering something.

"Sir!" He turns and looks to me with a raised brow.

"About what you asked us earlier this week. Asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion, so powerful it's known as the Draught of the Living Dead. A Bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat, thats where you can find it. Lastly, monkshood and wolfsbane are the same plant, which also goes by the name aconite." I say to him and he looks surprised.

The others looked to me shocked while Hermione was impressed.

"After the class I did some research. Wanted to make sure I was capable of succeeding in potions." I added smartly yet respectful before looking back to my food.

Little did I know he had a very small smile, barely visible as he walked away impressed and then said out loud "Five points to Gryffindor."

This shocked quite literally the whole hall as they all whispered to each other.

"Snape never gives points to Gryffindor!" Fred and George exclaim.

I shrug and say "Just wanted to prove him wrong is all."

"Well you must have impressed him." Oliver said as he was just as shocked but had a proud grin.

Harry though was staring down to Snapes leg that was walking with a limp.

"That's explains the blood..." I heard Harry mutter and turn to him.

"What?"

"Remember last night we saw his leg was messed up?" I nod my head yes.

He then says "Look, I'm guessing last night Snape let them troll in as a diversion so he could try and get passed that three headed dog, but he got himself bitten. That's why he's limping."

His idea wasn't to bad honestly, it kinda does make some sense.

Hermione than says "Why would anyone go near that dog?"

"The day we were at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. Said is was Hogwarts business. Very secret." I say explains that day to them.