11

"Who'd you reckon he is?" George quietly muttered as we all looked to the man.

We all walked in and Ron shut the door behind us as we sat down, taking the seats farthest from the window.

"Professor R. J. Lupin," Hermione whispered at once making us all look to her confused.

"Im telling you, she's psychic." I whisper to Fred who sat next to me making him chuckle. 

"How'd you know that?" George asked.

"Its on his case," she replied, pointing at the luggage rack over the mans head, where there was a small, battered case held together with a large quantity of neatly knotted string. The name Professor R. J. Lupin was stamped across one corner in peeling letters.

"Wonder what he teaches?' said Ron, frowning at Professor Lupin's pallid profile. 

"I would assume for Defense Against the Dark Arts, it's the only one still open," I quickly say still looking at the man. 

The job was never filled long, it's to the point that we've had a new teacher every year and were convinced the job may be jinxed. 

"Well, I hope he's up to it," Ron said doubtfully, but I had a feeling the man may just surprise us. 

"He looks like one good hex would finish him off, doesn't he?" Ron added making me kick him harshly as he quietly yelped glaring at me.

It's not right to talk about him like that, we have no idea what he's been through or what goes on in his life. 

Before Ron could attempt to swing back at me George quickly shoved him down making the boy huff as he folded his arms making me stick my tongue out at him. 

"Anyway... what were you two going to tell us." He asked, with his arms still folded. 

Harry and I looked to each other, and for a moment I made eye contact with Fred who nodded and I turned to face the others. 

Harry and I explained all about Mr. and Mrs. Weasley's argument and the warning Mr. Weasley had just given us. When we finished, everyone except for Fred looked shocked. Ron was completely thunderstruck, George, I think for a moment thought we were joking until he saw his own twins face and he then to looked almost ill at the thought, and Hermione, she sat there with her hands held over her mouth. 

It was quiet until Hermione lowered her hands speaking lowly, "Sirius Black escaped to come after you both? Oh Y/n, Harry....you'll need to be really, really careful. Don't go looking for trouble, I mean it, both of you--"

"We don't go looking for trouble." Harry and I both quickly defended.

I sighed looking to the girl.

"Trouble usually finds us."

"How thick would they have to be, to go looking for a nutter who wants to kill them?" Ron said shakily. 

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but for once I agree with Ron." George muttered looking to us concerned.

They were taking the news worse than id have expected. Ron, Hermione, Fred and George seemed to be much more frightened of Black than Harry and I were. 

"No one knows how he got out of Azkaban," Ron said uncomfortably. 

"No ones ever done it before. And he was a top security prisoner too." George quickly added uneasily.

"But they'll catch him, won't they?" Hermione asked earnestly. "I mean, they've got Muggles looking for him too..."

Thankfully though, the conversation was changed as Harry and I's Sneakoscopes started going haywire and this brought up the topic of going to Hogsmeade and off of Black.