•4•

Jae Hwa Pov

It was already morning and I was ready to go to the palace for the practice .. I was praying that my father and stepmother was not at home , as I wished they were not there.

I went to the palace and went up to the guards and the guards remembered me and opened the gates . I bowed to them and entered the field where I practiced yesterday..

I went there and I saw the boys sitting there ..

So I went upto them and greeted them all.

Hello , good morning everyone !

Good morning Miss Jae Hwa .. mr jungkook told.

And the other boys just smiled at me, and I did the same ..

Suga POV

Good morning Miss Jae Hwa .
I hope you remember yesterday's lessons.

Yes I do Mr . Suga

Ok good , now let's do the last step which we practiced yesterday ..

Okay.

Push you leg slightly upwards and jump onto the horse ..like this
Now try doing it .

I was hoping that she would do it properly .. ( a/n - not in a rude way) ..he thought in his mind..

I was so scared and I did as Mr. Suga said and jumped towards the horse this time I was not on the floor , I was on top of the horse .... Yes finally !!!!

Very good Miss Jae Hwa ..
I was actually proud of her ..

So now the next step is to how to catch the reins properly ..
So now pull the reins slightly upwards and hold onto the sides of it not to far ..

I did as Mr. Suga told me to do ..

Good , now let's move to next step..
The next step is to correct the riding  position..

Ok.

In order to stay on your horse and not fall of which is important and work with the motion of the horse as opposed to against it , so the correct position is ear, shoulder , hip , hip alignment .. if your horse is suddenly disappear underneath you ... you should land on your feet like in a kneeled position ..

I did as Mr. Suga instructed ..I did well and didn't lose my balance ..

Good , I am glad that you're learning it faster than I expected ..

Thank you Mr . Suga * bows*

So the next step is  going forward and stopping .

When we go to walk out horse off , you have start of by looking ahead  where you are going ..

So now you have to stretch up and squeeze with the butt then your thigh
and then your calf .
When your horse walks forward you have to just relax and follow the motion with our seat .

So now stretch , squeeze .. when the horse walks off just relax.

Omg the horse is started moving forward and I panicked for a second but the Mr. Suga told to relax ..

And now you have to relax and just allow the horse to walk . Then next when you wanna to stop him ( him reffers to the horse). You have to quit riding , so relax then engage your core
a little bit and sit back .

And then if he still doesn't stop . You should squeeze you reins .

Wait a min , I actually stopped him from moving . Yessss..
I am so glad that Mr. Suga doesn't get frustrated or anything he is just so calm even when I do some mistakes ..

Ok so this step will be the last step , steering .

You should steer your horse using ou seat , which is your core then our legs and lastly , our reins .

So when you're going to steer your horse one thing that may help you as you start steering , is you always think about closing the door you don't want your horse to go through ..
And opening the door want the horse to go through .

So if you want the horse to turn left , you have to close your right leg and your right hand and open your left hand .

Now when you close your leg , what I mean by that is here my leg is relaxed and it's off the horse . There is not a lot of contact there.

Closing the leg means that your leg comes against the horse . 

So now you have to walk him up and make a turn to the left off of your right side. So your gonna walk forward , so now your gonna turn your shoulder over your hips , close your right leg and open your left hand to allow him to make the turn .

Now if  you wanted to turn him to the right , you should close your left leg , turn your shoulders  little bit to the right and open my right hand .

I did everything and I was proud my self and I learned it it easily because of Mr. Suga's teaching .

Jae Hwa Pov

Very good Miss Kim Jae Hwa , I guess  your ready to ride a horse ..

Thank you so much Mr. Suga .

Now you can go home Miss Jae Hwa .
Mr. Jungkook told me .

Thank you .. I bowed to everyone and left the palace .

And I went home and I reached my house and I entered my room when suddenly I heard someone locking the door from outside .

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/n

Hey guys
Fun fact : That I actually saw how to ride horse totourial on youtube that's the reason everything is so detailed .

Vote or else you will have a nightmare about you all getting locked in your room without phone .

Love you 💜