•3•

A/n - heyyy , the one which I have written in italic font is Jae Hwa's response in Suga's Pov and the other italic font in Jae Hwa's pov will be Suga's response.

Now you all can start reading.

*****

Jungkook Pov

Miss Jae Hwa first you will be learning how to ride a horse for that your trainer will be Suga .

___

Suga Pov

I was Miss Jae Hwa's horse trainer .

Miss Jae Hwa please come here , this will be your horse throughout the practice session.

So before we start we have to do the brushing , we have to brush the horse .... On the front and throughout the body and under the foot .

So please take the brush and comb from the upper body , do it gently .

Ok Mr.Suga I hope I am doing it correctly ..

Yes you are doing a great job
now come to the face and brush the front hair.

Good .

Now come to under feet , just clean there with the brush.

Good job ..
Try doing this before you start riding the horse because this will make the horse much cleaner and comfortable .

Ok Mr. Suga , what is the next step.

Hmm. So for now since it's your very first time riding a horse you have to be safe , so where this it s a helmet and knee pad and these are your boots.

Done !

Good..Now this step is called Mounting . For this you this tree steps right ?

Yes.

So , you have to catch the outer reins and make small circle near the three steps .I will show you how to do it , and then you have to do it .. Okay ?

Yes , Mr. Suga .

Ok good.

Jae Hwa Pov

I was seeing how Mr . Suga was taking the horse to a small round near the three steps and stoping it sideways of the three steps .

Now Miss Jae Hwa do the same thing .

I go near the horse and catch the outer reins and slowly started making the horse walk I did everything has same as Mr. Suga ..

Good . So now I will teach you to climb on the horse.
So first climb onto the three step adjust the position according to your height , catch onto the topper reins and and push your self slightly upwards and jump and sit . So since I showed you now , you do it.

A/n - the boys are also watching how Suga is teaching Miss Jae Hwa.

Ok Mr. Suga..
So as Mr .Suga did I climbed onto the
steps I stopped on the second step .
And as he told I pushed myself but I guess I pushed myself a little to hard because that caused me to fall on the ground , hitting my butt on the ground a little too hard.

Are you okay !?

Yeah I am , by now the boys had surrounded me and I was bit embarassed . And I got up from the ground

You no need to be embarrassed this has happen to me and the boys several times in the past while we were learning , and don't worry your doing pretty well and your learning things faster . Smiles.