•1•

Jae Hwa Pov

It started raining and thundering very hard while I was in the middle of a forest with my black horse Alex.

"I lost my way while I was with my people"  there was a sudden scream coming from the other side of the forest I immediately recognised that voice , it was one of my people.

"I held onto the reins and gave him a start "

We reached the place where the sound was heard from ..
I prepared my bow and arrow , and got down and held on to my bow and arrow firmly ..

I turned my head and started searching that's when I saw my soldier who worked with me was lying on the ground with a arrow stuck on his left eye .

The person who did this is pretty good at aiming , because it's not easy to aim at a eye and succeed in it .. I thought to myself .

Then I heard a sound behind me and I caught my hands onto the bow and arrow more tightly. I turned and saw a person standing there aiming the arrow at me .

He widened his eyes and stared at me like he is seeing a girl for the first time . "Stupid" I said in a low voice , I aimed my arrow at his forehead and he got back to his sense when he saw me pointing at him and he lifted his arrow again ..

But too bad I was faster than him and I left the string of the bow which made the string vibrate and the arrow landed on his forehead.

I walked towards Alex and caught on the reins and slightly pushed myself up and sat on him . And he started walking while searching for my soldiers who came with me ..

And I found a place in the forest where my soldiers where lying down arrow on their forehead , eyes , chest .. and also their horse was on the ground.

I was devestated by seeing them like this , all of them were very good to me and treated me like their own . I heard some horse footsteps and then I realised our enemies are running away .. I didnt waste anytime, I ran to  Alex and gave him a start and he was fast ..

After a few seconds I caught up with them and I made my bow and arrow ready .

I aimed at one of them and left my arrow it landed on his back and he fell down from his horse and his  horse ran to the other sides.

And I started to aim at eveyone and by now everyone was on the ground dying ..

Now I have only one target their main leader . I was now preparing the bow and arrow when i saw an arrow flying towards me .. gladly I doduched it and I left my arrow and that person moved him self and my arrow went and landed on a tree. I got frustrated because I have never missed my target ..

I felt anger raising in me . And I aimed  one more time when his attention was not on me and this time my arrow landed on his right thigh , he screamed in pain and I didn't waste my time I just left one more arrow to his chest and it correctly landed on his chest.

He fell from his horse and was already dead by now .. So I just made my way back to the palace , so that I can report to the general , he is cold as an ice I have never seen him smile in my entire existinace with him in my memory , he has a long hair which is tied up to a half ponytail , his eyes is black , he might be around 5'11 or something .

But he never discriminated me like the others did when they found out I wanted to be a warrior . Everyone thought a girl can't be a warrior including my stepmother and dad.

Few hours later

I reached the palace and gave my horse to the horse keeper who took  Alex to the stables.

I went to were our general always be at .

Shall I come in general ..

You may .

Good evening General Jeon.

===============================

A/n - helloooo eveyone I hope you liked it , I know it was short chapter but I promise next chapter will be longer .

Vote or you won't go to South Korea

Savage Jungkook in the building.

Bye lovelies 💜