•16•

Jungkook Pov

The day of the battel .

Everyone was at the battlefield ,
the boys and Jae Hwa were standing at the front of their army .

The other side was filled with the enemy country's military
_____

Suddenly we saw a flying arrow coming towards us and attacking one of our soldier .

And then I shouted Attack

Then the real battle started .

I could only see the arrows flying and the soldiers falling to the ground .

I swung my sword and cut through people

but somebody was charging at me swinging his sword but I was busy that I didn't notice he was right next to me until I heard a sound of the person screaming in pain and I turned around to see there she was standing covered in his blood

It was none other than Jae Hwa

She was swinging her sword and killing people

____

The battle continued and so many dead bodies . Suddenly I heard a familiar voice screaming in pain and I ran to the direction has I saw Namjoon hyung and Jimin hyung lying on ground covered with blood .

My knees got weeker as I saw them lying unconscious and saw the others running and killing to make path for them to come this way .

I didn't notice but tears rolled down my eyes as I stared at them .

Everyone were crying and trying to control their tears . But we took them to less crowded place and placed them their , we got back to killing as well as our anger .

No matter what happens I was determined that I will kill as much people I can and save my force .

So many people have lost their lives , from both of the country .

I was tired but didn't stop until heard sudden screams filled my ears and was scared to face what I was about to see .

I turned around and saw Taehyung hyung , Yoongi hyung , Seokjin hyung and Hoseok I ran to them as Jae Hwa killed the people who killed them while her tears rolling down her cheeks .

I was crying hard this time .
And soon after Jae Hwa joined me she was injured in many places , we took her to the place where we had left Namjoon and Jimin hyung .

_____

Jae Hwa Pov

[ Play Stay Alive of jk , prod. Suga  .  From SoundCloud ,the song is little short so keep it in repeat and in Jungkook pov please play Dandelions - Slowed and reverb version from Spotify ]

We were on our way back to fight and kill again .
When suddenly General Jeon stopped walking and he turned to me with tear dried up on his cheeks .

It's okay I said as I felt bad but he suddenly came two steps forward and hugged me by the waist . I stood there in shock not knowing if I should hug him back , but eventually I hugged him back all my feelings towards him grew even more .

I hugged him for exactly 7 seconds and he slowly pulled away but still not leaving my waist . He stared into my eyes and said

You still manage to look so pretty . Even though you are covered in blood .

My eyes widened as he said that I just stood there staring at his big rounded eyes . Hr looked so exhausted .

He suddenly pulled me closer and he gently placed his palm on my neck , looked at my lips and he closed his eyes and pulled me in for kiss .
His soft lips brushed through mine .

But suddenly a pain struck behind my neck were there was a weird sword symbol located from my birth and nobody knows about it . Why is it paining all of sudden it has never happened before .

We pulled away trying to catch our breath .

Jungkook Pov

I looked into her beautiful eyes and said .

I love you Kim Jae Hwa

She looked shocked but then she opened her mouth and said .

Jae Hwa Pov

I love you  Jeon Jungkook

And it happened ..

An arrow came flying towards Jungkook and he fell into my arms unconscious .

I fell to ground holding him in my arms , tears running down my cheeks I was hugging him and crying , I have never cried like this after my father passed away .

Jungkook get up please. I held the arrow which was pierced through  his chest and pulled it out . The arrow was covered in blood .

I sat there crying not knowing what to do . Everyone I loved is not with me anymore .

The battlefield was filled with deadbodies . I carried Jungkook
in my bloody arms. And the breeze was hitting me softly as ever

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi guys
How are you after this episode let me know .

I am sorry that I am not good at explaining in detail .

Here's a meme for you guys .

Love you 💜

Love you 💜