•13•

Namjoon Pov

We all arrived at our rooms , I was busy checking the interior until ,

when I heard Namjoon hyung what about the sleeping arrangement taehyung asked .

First let's all sit down , okay I said as I slapped my thighs slightly hard

There are 3 rooms in total we together are 7 , so let's do rock paper scissors and see who will get who has their  roommate .

Okay . They all agreed as they  leaned forward .

Rock paper scissors shoot.

Keep it like that itself don't change I said as I scanned my eyes .

Rock - Hoseok & Namjoon
Scissors - Suga & Jin
Paper - Jimin , Jungkook & Taehyung .

So now let's choose which room . We all got up and took our luggages with us ,
So the first room has a King sized bed so the first team which is me and Hoseok .

I went inside with Hoseok and kept our luggages out for now .

Next the second room it's also the king sized bed so the next team can take whi-
Before I could finish my sentence the two oldest went in kept their stuffs and came out .

Okay , so the last bed which is for Jimin , Jungkook & Taehyung

oh I said as I opened the door 

It's 4 single beds  you guys can choose which one you want and the extra bed just leave it . Please Jungkook don't break anything .. I don't trust you guys .

____

Jungkook Pov

We all were chilling in the living room
With us being busy in our phone and Namjoon hyung reading a book as always .

Jungkook you slept in the bus right then why didn't you get the nightmare you send to us . Asked Jimin hyung

That's the thing hyung you don't get the dreams everytime I sleep . I replied as everyone's eyes were at me .

We all sighed in unison .

My stomach grawled and I knew I was hungry so I asked hyung (s) if they need anything.

I took the landline and dialed the number .

Hello I am Jungkook calling from the room 996 , I  would like to order 7 jjajangmyeon and 7 Tteokbokki and 7 cola .

Anything else sir

No that's it , thank you

I ended the call .

After few minutes of waiting the door bell rang and I sprinted to the door faster than flash .

Thank you I  said as the person came in and kept all of us food .

We all came forward and unattached our chopsticks .

Only slurping sound was heard in the room ..
We all finished eating and threw the containers in the trash barrel ..

---

It was around 10 : 00 pm .
So we all decided to go to our respective rooms and sleep .

I went to the room and I saw Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung already lying in their beds .

And I too jumped into my bed .

I was just staring at the celling thinking about my nightmare .

Wondering who's past I am seeing .
I sighed as I closed my eyes .

Jae Hwa Pov

I turned off the handle of my shower and tied my robe and lied on my bed which was weirdly comfortable .

I was staring at the celling thinking about Jungkook and his friends .

They were reborn

I hope it is not the Jungkook I knew including his friends .

I slowly dozed of to sleep .

_____

Hello everyone

Kdrama recommendations ( pt 07)

Drama name : The Devil Judge I have not seen it but I have seen some clips and planning to start

I have not seen it but I have seen some clips and planning to start.

Love you 💜