•5•

Jae Hwa Pov

I reached my house and entered my room when suddenly I heard someone locking the door from outside.
____

I banged on the door but no one answered back , So once again I banged on the door and asked who it was .

I heard a familiar voice from the other side of the door ...

Sweetheart you're not going out of your of this room unless you promise me and your father that you will never go to the palace or meet those boys again.
I heard my dear stepmother saying

Why the hell should I listen to you , I fired back at her..

Sweetie your father told me to do this .

I was shocked but not surprised ..

Promise me and your father that you will not see them again , then your free to come out of the room .

No. I won't promise either of you ...I am legally an adult you can't stop me from what I want to do in my life ..

Kim Jae Hwa you really take after your mother , that's the main reason I hate you .

I had no words to say ... I knew she hate me for reason but I didn't know that she hate me because of my mother , how can she hate her own best friend .

It's been a while since I have been trapped inside my room , I have no idea what to do tomorrow since I have to go to the palace for the next practice ..

It's already night and my father threw me some food under the door . He didn't talk to me I did the same but I ate my food ..

After a few hours of sleeping it was already dark outside I had nothing to do now .

Actually I still can't believe my own father who cherished me more than anything thing is now turning his back at me just because of that manipulative bitch .

___

Next Day

After a few hours I fell asleep again ...
I hope Mr. Jungkook is not mad that I didn't come to the practice today sighs
actually I have no clue when will I get out from here..

Jungkook Pov

Jungkook you have been walking like that for like past 15 minutes . I heard Jin hyung yelling at me .

Hyung she is not here yet , what is she doing did she get tired of the practice  or something , she usually comes early though . I was starting to get  annoyed thinking that she might not come anymore .

Jungkook you're just overthinking , maybe she is in a situation where she is not able to come . Jimin hyung said to me .

Maybe I am overthinking ..

Let's wait for a little longer what if she decides to show up . Namjoon hyung said .

Fine ..

After few minutes 

I don't think she will show up hyung.
Let's just go then , we all took our horses and made our way back home .

I took a nice bath after I reached my house . I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes to fall asleep but I couldn't sleep I just stared at the celling . Why didn't she come today I talked to myself , is it because of me ? Wait I didn't do anything though .
Whatever I don't care it's up to her if she wants to come let she .

Next day

I woke up as the bird started chirping and the sun rays fell on my face .
I got ready because I and my hyungs 
are going to hang out since we have no work today ..