•8•

Jungkook Pov

Jae Hwa's eyes was filled with tears ,

She broke down and now she is hugging her unconscious father ..

Father wake up , please , please , I will quit training for military please get up .. I am sorry father please , please open your eyes .

Now even my hyungs are here ..

Father , She cries even harder .

Hoseok Pov

There were two commoners who was here to take her father and bury him .

Miss it's time to take your father .
One of them said.

She didn't move an inch she was just hugging her father and crying . So I went near her and crouched down and gently pull her up .

She was very weak , she didn't have any energy to pull away from me .
The two commoners took the body and covered with a white cloth .

Jungkook Pov

Now we all were at a graveyard , Jae Hwa was wearing a black hanbok , she just stood their staring at the coffin which was getting buried under the ground with no emotion on her face .

I can relate to her pain.

Jae Hwa let's go , I said to her ... she didn't react she just stood there .
So I caught her wrist and made her walk with me , she didn't try to pull away , her head was hung low .
Her eyes was swollen so bad .

We reached my house , I was still holding her wrist . My hyungs went back to their house , we both entered my house , I was trying to leave her wrist but she caught my wrist this time and told me in a deep voice .

Don't leave , please stay .

______

( End of Jungkook's Flash back)

Jungkook Pov

It's been few days since the theft incident . I was just in my room flipping through some book .

Somebody knocks on my door . Come in , I said as I closed the book .

Thank you Jungkook - ah.
What the - Miss Jae Hwa did you drink ? Oh My Lord she shouldn't drink , who did she even drink with ? She never drinks alone ? Oh my -

Awww you're so cuteeeee ... Did she just pinch my cheeks ? Why she so close ? Why is it so hottt? I cleared my throat . I heard someone again knocking on the door .
Who is it , I asked .

It's us I heard a familiar voices . Oh wait ! now I know who made her drink this much . Come in .

Jungkook did you see Jae Hwa-
They asked me as soon as they got in .

Ohhh there she is . Said namjoon

Why did guys allow her to drink , you guys know that she can't handle alcohol . You guys have experienced that before .

Jungkook we are really sorry -
Jimin hyung couldn't finish what he was saying because ............. Jae Hwa ran to him and put her finger on his lips and said why are apologizing ?
I kinda got jealous .
Before I could say or do anything .

She came up to me but she got tripped on the carpet and fell on my lap.

Everyone gasped and I sighed , she didn't move , so we got to know that she was now asleep in my lap.

_____

Next Day morning.

Jae Hwa Pov .

I woke up in an unfamiliar room .
I got up from the bed . And someone knocked on the door , come in , I said.
Oh Mr . Jungkook ..

Good morning Miss Jae Hwa , I guess you enjoyed yesterday. I could hear the sarcasm in his voice.

I awkwardly laughed for few seconds , then stopped . I am sorry Mr . Jungkook .

Oh no don't apologise and why are you calling me Mr . Jungkook . You didn't call me that yesterday. Smirks .

I am actually very sorry Mr. Jungkook and I am very thankful for letting me sleep in your room .

Hmmm , whatever you can go for now , but after getting freshened you have to come back there is something important I have to say .

Yes . Mr. Jungkook .

I reached my house an hour ago , and now I am just cleaning my house . I finished the cleaning after few minutes ... Now I am heading to the place where we usually do our meetings .

After few minutes

I entered the room , and everyone was already there .

Sorry for being late a , I had to do some cleaning .

It's okay , have seat. Jungkook said .

.

Ok listen everyone there was news from the higher authorities that they spot some of the other country eniemies , so we have to take the actions before our country gets into danger .
They are faster than we think . So we have to hurry up no time to waste .

YES , everyone said in unison .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n : Hi .
Ok guys there is a reason why this chapter is small , but I won't tell it now . Wait for the next chapter.

K-drama recommendation ( pt 4)

Drama name - W: Two Worlds.
Go watch it now.

Love you 💜