•9•

Third person's pov

The day starts with everyone being busy , people ready to go to their work .

The main streets being busy as hell . And some people on their phone.
Students reading and having fun and some are waiting for the bus . The day starts of as chaotic as it is .

______

Jae Hwa Pov .

My alarm has been ringing from past couple minutes and still I can't get out of the bed as usual , I was reaching the limit of my patience and it crossed past my limits , so I took the freaking clock and threw it outside the window .

I got up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom , cleaned myself , came out after a while .

I went to the living room and took my laptop and opened my email to check if I got any response from a job application which I applied few days ago .

And as I expected I got a notification from Lachimola University .
I opened the email and read it .

Hello Miss Kim Jae Hwa .
You are accepted to teach in Lachimola University . We are really looking forward for your teaching skills . Best of luck .

Thank you .
Regards Lachimola University

So I guess now I have to work again . Sighs . Not gonna lie , I love working thats the reason I worked these many years .

__

Next day

Now I am in my car porch deciding whether I should take Porsche or BMW .

After few minutes of trying to decide what I should take -

Now I am on the streets riding my Porsche .

I finally reached at the University , there were so many students and teachers heading their way inside the campus .

Also I was wearing a baggy jeans and a beige color sweatshirt with a pair of shoes .

I parked my car in the parking lot and head inside the teacher's room / staff room . Everyone welcomed me pleasantly so I had to fake a smile all the time .

The bell rang signalling the first class is about to class , so I took the materials which I needed for the first class and I was their homeroom teacher .

I entered the class and everyone went silent . Hello everyone I am your new home room teacher .
Everyone bowed their head .

I started calling out names for the attandance and I called out a name which made my eyes get wet but still I had to call out ...

JEON JUNGKOOK ! I yelled but no answers .

I guess he is absent - I was about to mark absent but somebody came inside the class running , I - I am present .... He was out of breath .

I turned were the voice was coming from and I almost dropped myself .
He looks very familiar to the Jeon Jungkook I knew .

But he looks different , he had his lip , ears and eyebrow pierced and he had short hair and a strand of his hair was curved till front of his forehead .

This can't be him I thought to myself .

_______

Jungkook Pov

I went and sat at my place , I settled down I thought to myself that I have to use the alarm clock next time.

Our new class teacher is kinda pretty but she is cold as ice , how can she keep a resting bitch face .

But her sky blue eyes is littttt...

But why do I feel I have seen her somewhere , like the convineince store or something .
But I was snapped out of my thoughts when she called my name .

Yes Ma'am I said .

I have been calling your name from past few seconds . Now concentrate on your history class . She said .

I nodded and pretended like taking out my book . Agh I hate history classes .

She turned towards the board and I relaxed back in the chair . She started the class .

Chapter 1 - Joseon Dynasty
Joseon was a Korean dynastic kingdom that lasted for approximately five centuries. It was the last dynastic kingdom of Korea. It was founded by Yi Seong-gye in July 1392 and replaced by the Korean Empire in October 1897.

She explained the chapter and finally the bell rang . We were waiting for her to go but she didn't .

This period is substituted for me , because your English teacher has taken leave for the day due to some personal reasons . She said.

Everyone sighed . She continued her class and I almost fell asleep almost .

_____

Jae Hwa Pov

My heart was saying it was the Jeon Jungkook I knew but my brain was telling it was somebody else who looked and sounded exactly like him .

I went to the staff room and sat in my allotted place . I couldn't get him out of my mind .

One of my co worker said to everyone that they can start preparing the questions for the coming exam for the students .

The school was over and the kids were heading back home .

_____

Jungkook Pov

I reached my house and pressed the door number and it made a beep sound signalling that the door is open . I entered and hung my bike key on the key holder .

I went to my room ignoring the mess in my living room .

I turned the tap on for a nice hot shower .

The water started pouring down and the hot water was dripping down my abs ... It felt refreshing ...

_

I went and laid down on my bed in my robe .
And just closed my eyes and I don't know what happened but eventually fell asleep faster than I thought ..

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/n - heyyy ...first of Happy New year to all .. Let's welcome 2022 ♥️

Ok they've finally met after years .....

Vote or else you will have a bad year 😂 ( sorryyy)

K drama recommendation pt 05

Drama name - Snowdrop Best y'all go watch it now a north korean and South Korean story

Best y'all go watch it now a north korean and South Korean story..
Love itt

Love you 💜