•2•

Jae Hwa Pov

Good evening General Jeon . I told as I kept back the important file which those people stole it . I sat down as General Jeon came to sit in front of me.
__

Jungkook Pov

Good evening Miss Jae Hwa
I looked through the files which Jae Hwa bought and everything was still same .

Miss Jae Hwa what about the other soldiers . I asked her bluntly .

She left a deep sigh and told me they were found dead in the forest .

Okay , I will tell people to burry their body and let the family see them .

Yes General Jeon .

You may go now if you don't have anything to say .

Then I will take my leave general Jeon .

She told that and got up and bowed at me before leaving .

I never regretted taking her as one of my warrior.

Flashback

19 years ago

Jungkook Pov

I was walking through the market .
When I saw a girl around my age fighting with some boys , she had a long black hair tied into a braid and she was wearing a light pink hanbok ( traditional Korean dress) and she had sky blue eyes she looked like she was around 5'1.

she was fighting pretty good that I was impressed with her , I wondered if she is interested in being a soldier .

And those boys ran away after getting beaten up by her .

She started walking and I followed her I was about to tap her shoulder to get her attention .

suddenly she turned around and punched me on the face , I was caught off guard for a second but I was fast enough to move while she was about to kick on my balls .

Before she could attack me again I caught her both wrist in my hand and pinned her to the nearest wall .

You pervert you better leave me or else I am going to burn you alive . She told me and looked at her with no expression on my face .

I sighed .. Miss are you interested in joining in my military ? I saw you fighting with those boys earlier so I wanted to know if you're interested . And for your kind information I am not a pervert , I am vice general of the palace military .

She looked very shocked at first then it looked like excitement ?

I would love to join the military I always wanted join but people used to ignore me just because I am girl .

Thank you so much for offering and I am very sorry for hitting you .

It's okay It didn't hurt much . So can I know your name . I left her wrist while I was asking her name .

Ohh yeah .. she cleared throat and said
Hello I am Kim Jae Hwa . And sir can I know your name too she asked as I said .

Jungkook , Jeon Jungkook .

So from tomorrow onwards you are going to be trained to fight , learning how to use bow and arrow and attack , and lastly you will learn how to ride a horse.

Okay Mr. Jeon where should I come for the practice .

To the palace , just tell that you came to practice .