A New Start

Luz P.O.V

I stare at Amity with my hands over my mouth so I don't say anything else stupid. "L-Luz, is there something you want to tell me?" All I can do is look at her and shake my head wanting to look away from her but can't.

"Luz... are you sure because I'm pretty sure there is" I can finally look away from her and I stand up and move to her desk and turn away from her, not wanting to look her in the eyes anymore. Way to embarrassed to look at her.

I hear some shuffling behind me and soon I feel Amity's hand on my back "Luz-" "I'm leaving alright, I know you don't want to see me right now." I stand up and head to her door and head out.

I'm putting on my shoes when I hear footsteps behind me. "Luz, please stop and talk to me" I look over my shoulder at her but still go to head out when Amity stops me from opening the door.

"Luz, you are going to talk to me, and tell me what's going on. Okay?" I just look at her, knowing my face is getting redder by the second. Amity stands in front of me with her arms crossed and knowing her she won't move so I give up and sit on the couch.

Amity sits next to me and I can feel her staring at me, "well?" I force myself to look at her avoiding eye contact. "Luz, look at me" I force myself even harder to make eye contact with her and Amity sets her hand on my shoulder.

"Alright, do you want to tell me that again but slower?" I look down and set my hands in my lap awkwardly. I think over everything I had just blurted out and sigh before sighing and telling her everything but this time slower.

"A-amity, I-" I try and spit it out but I just can't, I want to but I can't. I can't even look at Amity I'm so embarrassed, so I just stand up and head to the door when I get pulled back and sat back down. "Don't think your getting out of this."

I pull into myself and just look down. "Luz, can you please just tell me what's going on" I know I won't be able to tell her so I just pull out my phone and type out a whole mess of words, deleting and re-writing sentences when I send it and Amity's phone pings.

She gives me a look and pulls out her phone and reads the message I sent her. I'm watching as her as her face changes in many ways as she's reading it looking like she is re-reading some parts and after she looks her phone down face red.

I just look down getting redder in the face as well but not from anger like Amity. "Amity, I'm sorry but-" "Is this why you always act the way you do around me?" I just nod not looking up not knowing what to say.

She goes quiet and she disappears from in front of me but then comes back, I think, because I only see blurry shapes from my eyes burning with tears forming in my eyes and falling to my lap. I only know she's there for sure when, she wipes my face?

I somewhat look up and see Amity crouching in front of me holding a box a tissues not saying anything. I go to wipe my eyes with my hand when she stops me and hands me the box. I accept it and just sit there sniffling and Amity just stays there silent for a little longer.

Amity moves to the couch and she rests her hand on my back which causes me to look over at her for once. "Luz, do you want to talk to me at all?" I just shake my head "need anything?" I yet again shake my head.

"Need me to do anything?" I side eye her thinking but look back down and shake my head "you sure? You took a second to respond and looked over at me." I sigh and set the tissues down and just grab a pillow.

I feel the weight shift on the couch and press down closer to me and Amity wraps her arms around me. I tense up but then relax again and slowly shift closer to her just feeling her warmth and just all out the affection.

"Did you just move closer?" I can feel myself getting redder in the face and just blurt out the first thing I can think of "what? Noooo, not at all" I just say this awkwardly and again move an inch closer "yeah you just did Luz, you can't fool me."

I just give her a side glare and Amity just laughs "you comfortable?" this time just to be petty I push myself out of her arms and just sit with the pillow now a little cold even though I wasn't cold at first. I look back over at Amity and she looks at me quirking a brow at me.

"What?" Amity just laughs "your just sitting there hugging a pillow?" I just roll my eyes and push myself over to her still holding the pillow since I'm to awkward to not. "Want a hug again?" "Yes.." Amity sighs smiling a little and reaches her arms out and I push myself to her again.

This time I drop the pillow and wrap my arms around her and accidently snuggle up to her wrapping my arms around her. "Amity, can you tell Em that I'm going back out to-" we both look up to see I'm guessing Amity's older brother and he looks at us, nods and leaves.

"Hey, I uh hope you don't mind this. If you do I can move?" Amity looks down at me and just shrugs and doesn't move and just let's me sit there and I just sit there smiling like an idiot still awkward about the whole thing that just happened.

"Hey, Luz" I shift myself so I'm facing her and Amity looks down at me "so, it seems like you might have a slight thing to want to tell and or ask me?" I freeze up and just hide my face from her in my hands.

"Luz, come on. I know you want to ask me" I just groan and sit myself up but Amity doesn't let go "if you want me to let go you have to say it" Amity says this jokingly and I just look back at her "I can do this all day."

I just stare at her smirking at her and I just adjust myself back and wrap my arms around her. Amity moves for a second then sits still when something jumps up and sits on me. I look down and it's Ghost making herself comfortable on me.

Amity looks at me and smirks "let me guess, she's not going to move until I say it?" Amity just shakes her head and I just sigh in defeat. "Okay, okay you win" Ghost then moves and Amity lets go of me and she sits there watching me.

I look at her and take a couple of breaths before I actually talk " I uh okay Amity, do, do you want to go." I sigh again before I can get the rest out "Do you want to go out with me?" I look at Amity and she taps her leg "hmm do I want to go out with you?" I glare at her and she just laughs "yes dork, I'll go out with you."

Hello, so I choose to do a fluff chapter for you all to enjoy. I do have a plan for an angst chapter or a few and just want to put some wholesome fluff chapters in before then and there will be fluff ones after so don't worry about that.