A fun Saturday (part 2)

Luz P.O.V

I had offered Amity a ride in my car so she didn't have to ride in the van with the others stuck with Emira. She of course accepted my offer after what happened this morning. I pull in to the parking lot and we wait in the car for a second.

"Hey, uh do you mind ignoring what Emira had said about the whole 'girlfriend' thing" I look over at her and she seems very embarrassed from the incident. "Yeah, that's fine" I say this normally but deep down it still feels like my heart is breaking.

"Thanks, Luz. She just doesn't think before she talks and after looking through things- nevermind I've said to much, just pretend this talk never happend." I just nod since seeing her looking at me like that could make me say something completely stupid.

We get out of the car right as we see Viney pulling up with the others and of course Emira is the first to get out and run over. "Mitttteens! Why didn't you and your girlfriend ride with us!" I have to hold back a laugh seeing that Amity is ticked off by two of the things Emira said.

"Emira!" she just laughs and heads over to Viney, and Amity just stands there angry at her sister. "Here how about we go play the games while they do whatever so you can calm down?" Amity just looks at me and nods.

We go and pay to get in and head to the first game. When we get there she's looking at a white cat plush "that looks just like my cat Ghost" I look at it and debate for a second before I speak up "I'll try and win that for you if you want it" Amity just looks at me happy in the eyes but shakes her head.

"No, don't waste money on that. I bet I can find it online or something" she told me no but I was determined to win it for her. So, I walk up to the booth and pay the carnie 5 dollars "one ball, knock the bottles down and win a prize."

He says this like he doesn't get paid enough and hands me a baseball. I pull my arm back and throw the ball and hit it dead center. The three bottles rock at the same time, not surprised there glued together, and they fall.

The carnie just looks at me and I cross my arms "one white cat plush please" I raise a brow and smirk at him and he just grumbles and hands me the cat. "Also, stop gluing the bottles. It's completely un-fair."

He looks like he's going to make a comment but I turn around and hand the cat to Amity, "your prize m'lady" Amity just stares at me in shock from my comment and me winning it in one go "h-how did you" "I've played these games enough to know exactly where to hit and win the games."

Amity just grins and accepts the kitty and snuggles it close. "Here let me show you the thing I'm best at winning" she drags me over to the strength bell game and the guy working it grins thinking he found an easy target with Amity.

"Step right up and test your strength" he cockily says this at Amity seeing she's smaller and it's definitely rigged somehow. Amity set the cat I won her in her bag and hands her bag to me "hold this, it's just going to get in my way."

"Alrighty sir, how much?" "10 dollars missy, but I doubt a little girl like you can win this." he laughs at her and Amity hands over 10 dollars and picks up the hammer and swings it over her shoulder and down way harder then I ever thought she'd be able to and the bell rings loud and clear.

The dude working the stand just stares at her in shock "hand it over buddy" Amity reaches her hand out and the guy gives her a dog plush and she turns to me and grins happily holding the plush. "Impressive, remind me never to mess with you when your angry."

Amity laughs and takes her bag back and hands me the dog plush "here, you can have this since you won me the cat you can have this one" she smiles happily and me and I don't want to be rude so I gladly take it from her.

We start looking around at some of the other games when I look more closely and the dog plush and I notice there are magnets in the front paws "Amity, check this out" she looks over hugging onto her cat still.

"What's up?" I show her the paws where the magnets are "I wonder what the other half of it is?" Amity looks at it closely then looks at the cat's paws and put's them up against the dog's, and they stick together.

"Hm guess we should stay with each other more to keep these two together" she laughs still holding the cat half of the two, meanwhile I'm just turning red since she just suggested for us to be together more.

I'm about to respond when some dude comes up to us "hey beautiful" we look over at him and I look at him with disgust on my face and Amity doesn't look to happy about it either. "Yeah, you lavender hair. Your pretty, come on some of the rides with me."

Amity just looks at him disturbed by him being pushy. "Yeah that's not happening buddy" the guy looks annoyed that he was just turned down by Amity, "hey! Your going to come with me on the rides missy!"

I look at him anger growing in my stomach and clenching my fists. I move myself in-between him and Amity puffing myself up to look more intimidating towards him, "back off buddy, she's not interested." I practically growl this out at him and he just stands there not backing down.

"Luz, what are you doing" I don't pay attention and just shove the guy back. "Back. Down." The guy get's ready to punch me when Amity walks around and something glows in her hand and she touches his arm.

"Ow!" He looks down at his arm and it's slightly burned "buzz off before I hurt you more buddy" and he ends up running off. "I uh how did you uh" Amity sighs and she pulls me aside before speaking "Luz, before I tell you anything I need you to swear that you won't tell a soul."

I just nod and she looks at me seriously "Luz, I'm serious you can't tell a soul. Ever." Again I just nod not knowing what to say "Luz, you have to swear to me" "okay. Amity, I swear not to tell a soul." she nods and takes a breath in.

"Okay, Luz, I'm well what you saw with the burn mark." Amity sighs again "Luz I'm a witch" I look at her and just nod "alrighty" Amity quirks a brow at me "you heard me right? I'm a witch, y'know magic, spells, wands?"

"Yeah, I know. I heard you loud and clear, I've always been the weird one for believing in magic but hey I never gave up on it" Amity sighs seeming to still not believe I'm picking up on it so she summons a small flame at the tip of her finger.

"Awww! It's like a little night light!" Amity just stares at me at I can see a blush forming on her face "I uh.." I look at her and she dismisses the flame "and now that you know, you should also know that the others are also witches."

"Okay cool!" Amity just rolls her eyes and holds onto her cat again "okay now what rides would you want to go on?" Amity thinks for a second and seems to get an idea and grabs my wrist and drags me over to the ferris wheel.

"Can we go on it?" I look it over and swallow my fear of heights and look for a line and sadly there's no line "ye-yeah we can go on it" Amity looks over at me hearing the stutter in my voice "if you don't want to go on it we don't have to."

"N-no it's fine, we can go on it" Amity looks me over "Luz, I know your lying. Remember?" I just sigh and look at her again "yes, I know. But you want to ride it and I'll ride with you" Amity looks me over one last time and we walk over to get in one of the carriages.

It starts up and as we get lifted off the ground I can feel my anxiety building as it gets higher up and all I can do is grab onto Amity's hand and I can feel my breathing picking up. "Luz are you okay?" Amity turns to me with a worried tone.

I go to answer but I end up looking out the window at how high up we are and I move closer to Amity and wrap my arms around her and burring my face in the crook of her neck. "Luz, do you have a fear of heights?"

"Mhm" is all I can get out as I grip onto her tighter pretending that we aren't high up. "Luz can you look at me please?" I can only shake my head and Amity just turns herself towards me. "Luz please just look at me. I look at her and she just holds my hand and basically holds my eyes on hers to keep me from looking at how high we are and I can feel myself starting to relax as she's holding on to me both physically and mentally and I don't even realize we stop at the top because all I can do is look at her.

(This is longer than I thought so there might be a part 3 to this one. Anyway I hope your enjoying it so far. And for the final thing, A Trip To The Human Realm is on break because I don't have any ideas for it right now)