65. What's going on?

Start from the beginning

Mew:" W-what?"

Control your emotions damn it!

Gulf:" Let me go, Mew... I want to be alone for some time!"

Mew:" Jaan?"

Gulf:" CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I WANT TO BE ALONE FOR SOMETIMES! FIRST YOU CHOOSE MILD AND WHEN YOU FOUND HE IS NOT AT ANY HELP YOU COME TO ME! HOW LOVELY YOU ARE! THEN YOU SAID I AM BEING MOODY! FIRST MY FRIENDS AND NOW YOU! YOU ALL ARE THE SAME! I AM LEAVING SO DON'T FOLLOW ME AT ALL! UNDERSTAND!"

He is looking at me like his eyes gonna pop out... Slowly he loses his grip and without waiting for his answer I walked out!

I am hating myself right now! But I need to leave that room otherwise I don't know what kind of emotions I would have shown him!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Mew's POV)

Shit! Double shit!
I didn't mean it like that! And what that bunch of fools did to make him this grumpy!

I went to the conference room where they are probably fooling around!

Just when I was going to open the door I heard something that makes me stopped

"He should tell Mew about this!"

"We can't change his decision and we can't betray him! I know him! He won't ever talk with us... "

What's going on? What are you hiding Jaan?

"But he needs someone to look after him in this condition! We can't leave him alone!"

W-what c-condition?

"I will move in! "

"Shut up Dom!"

The hell is someone else moving into our home!

Without warning, I slam the door and went in...

Mew:" Before any of you lie mark my words if something going on with my Jaan and you are not telling me... You will be dead! I will kill you with my own hands!"

But they didn't even flinch! Stupid mafia! I hate them!

Tony:" We can't tell you! It's his matter..."

I cut him off

Mew:" And his matter includes me so one of you better start speaking before I start to do something which makes you in trouble!"

Ya! I won't hurt them! I will hurt myself because even if my Jaan is angry he would kill anyone if something happens to me!

Dom:" Don't do anything! You should find out yourself! We won't tell you!"

Mew:" Really?"

No one answered me so I called my Jaan...

Jaan:" What? I am sleeping, Hon..."

Oh, he is calm now...

Mew:" Come into the conference room now Jaan! "

Jaan:" Why?"

Mew:" Do you think you can hide it from me? Come here right now!"

Jaan:" Y-you k-knew? But H-how?"

Is he crying? What the hell is going on!

Mew:" Come here Jaan... We will talk ok?"

Gulf:" First tell me are you with me in this or not?"