Chapter 33:Rats in a hot pot!

.
.
.
.
.
.
Pushing rats in a corner is a fun thing to do for cats....in second thought...the cats were the fox and wolf's sidekicks. [Evil grin]
.
.
.
.
Somewhere in Shanghai.Katherine and Hero were getting scolded by their boss that is covered by dark red see through curtains but it is hard to recognize his face as he sits in a lotus sitting position.

"Don't worry....we owe our life...that is why....we won't lose from that girl...especially to Shisui!"Katherine said gritting her teeth upon saying Shisui's name with a spat of venom.Hero just stood beside Katherine silently.

"Make sure you capture her alive..."their boss said in a very serious tone but then suddenly one of his men came rushing in.

"Sorry to interrupt but...we have a big problem!"the man said in a worry.

"What is it?"their boss asked with a calm tone then they all heard a huge explosion from outside and dying shouts from his other men.

"It can't be!"Katherine gasped in surprise then prepares her gun."if they came all the way here then I suppose its time to settle things once and for all!"she said getting fired up in defeating Shisui.She runs out of the room not noticing Hero staying.

"Why are you still here?"the boss asked as his bodyguards starts moving to help him escape.

"Knowing Shisui...he always plans ahead...surely...he will be appearing here before Katherine has a chance to face him...."

"You mean to say..."one of the boss's men said with worry already understanding that Shisui might have known every secret chambers and tunnels around the mansion.

"I see..."the boss said and returns to his sitting position calmly."...I leave everything to you then..."the boss said.Hero brings out his gun pointing at the door along with the others hearing the gun shots and screams of pain and cries of dying men.

"As expected from him..."Hero murmured.