Chapter 9:Kidnapped

Ivan:Author please let have a partner!

Uh....sure...?

Ivan:Can I have it now?

No....

Ivan:But why?

Patience has its virtue my friend...

Ivan:*frowns**went to a corner*stupid selfish author.dumb author.fuck you author.

You know I can hear you right?*ticked off*want to be partnered to an old man?*angry veins popped out*

Ivan:Nuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!*runs away while apologizing like a madman*

*evil grins of victory*

......................................................................................

"Ahh!...uhn...uhmm..."she moans as he keeps on thrusting her then when we both came he pulls out his manhood and lays beside her wrapping his arms around her and kissing her temple.

"Your loosing weight...It seems this private exercise of ours helps,huh?"he tease but she is too tired to argue and soon she galls asleep snuggling beside him.

When morning came she was drinking her coffee when she remembered something making her burn her tounge.

"Ouch!"she groans in annoyance but suddenly Shisui leans to her and kissed her roughly then he breaks from it.She smacks him arms."What the heck?!"

"What?You burned your tounge porpusely so that I'll have a reason to kiss you right?"she glared at him."no?"he smirks."Should I apologize then?"he said as he continue reading the newspaper his holding.

"Never your style anyway so no thanks!"she scoffed then she quickly takes a bath and about to leave the room when Shisui came in looking at her.

"Hmm...where to?"he asked with a coil smile kissing his lips.

"We'll you see-"she suddenly realizes something.Her tourist visa has only two weeks before it expires and she had been living with him for a month and two weeks then that means she should be deported back to her country.She look at him suspiciously."Where's my passport?"she asked.

"Burned..."he said with a shrugg.

"What?!"

"You need a new one..."he said then walks to the bathroom and she heard the shower being turned in.She was pissed!Then that only means she has no way to escape legally!Damn!Without thinking she left his house and walks around the city just to cool herself off by entertaining herself from sight seeing.She was staring from the pet shop window,eyeing at the adorable puppies when she noticed a figure behind her whose about to grab her she quickly avoided it and  kick him hard to his groin then dash off.Then two males runs after her.As she kkeps on running she was looking for any police officers around but she saw none and if she tries to ask some help she might end getting caught by whoever are after her.She keeps on running until she stupidly runs on alleys when a black car blocks her way and when she turns around to go back a gun is pointed at her.Damn!I should have brought a gun with me.