Chapter 13:The sleeping fox:the wof demon

Sleep my sweet fox...

But don't sleep too long...

For the wolf might turn into a demon....

.............................................................................................

He was sitting in a chair inside the private room at the hospital where Charmiel is.She has been slewpin for two weeks and his getting weary of not hearing her causes at him,her voice,not seeing her smile at him or throw tantrums at him.He wants her to wake up already.Open her eyes and show me that smile again.

He caressed her pale thin face.She words an oxygen mask to help her breathe and a dextrose to push the drugs out.Suddenly the door opens and Saro came in with Fuyo.

"Seriously,boss,do have plans on getting sick?..."Fuyo said as she takes a sit at one of the chairs.

"Any,report?"he asked coldly.

"Well,nothing but the usual if your asking about the businesses you have....Saro handled it well...but if your talking about your lover the doctors said she's getting better and as you can see the cuts and bruised were all healed....she's fine actually she only needed to wake up but since she was traumatized too much it is only normal for her body to protect her mind so she stays asleep..."Fuyo reported lazily.

"And if she ever wakes up...you will be needing to stay patient at her...for she might not remember any of us...Its part of the psychological.problem the incident had given her...."Saro added.

"I see..."he said closing his eyes a not then when he opened it they were strained with blood lust."How's Ivan's older brother?"

"Well,The boys are having having a Greta time skinning him ever so slowly the way you ordered them so..."Fuyo answered.He got up and walks to the door.

"Stay here and guard her with your life...if I return and she's gone I'll make sure you won't have an easy life alive..."he warned.

"Like I don't know that..."Fuyo scowled then he gave Charmiel his last glance before leaving the room with Saro.He has four men guarding the entrance and others where surrounding the hospital and some were situated at the surrounding building near the hospital.He got yo his black car and Saro drove us to the warehouse were his men is having a great time toying at poor Michael who has been chained on a wall naked and half skinned.Michael has bruised and cuts all over from whips and knives.His men stopped laughing when they notice him coming in.He gesture one of the to pull Michael's head so that the bastard can see him clearly.He knows that this bastard is weak,too weak to fight back.Michael opens his eyes in a half and tried to say something but his throat is sore from an endless scream from the torture he went through.

"I came here to tell you..."he said in a cold.voice."...that if ever Charmiel wakes up and suffer more from the trauma you gave her....I'll make sure...to prolong your life...to endless suffering..."he said in a very sinister way.Michael's eyes widened in fear as he picks a hunting knife from the table near him and heat it with the lighter he uses to smoke.And Michael screamed in pain after he darted it to his palms and blood gushes out from it.He grabs the knife and moves it to make him scream more then he loom directly to his eyes."This what happens when someone touches whats mine..."he said in a menacing glare.He could feel his men walking back in fear of him for they never saw him this monstrous.As if he was a devil in a humans skin but he care less about it.This bastard harmed my fox...So I shall devour this bastard ever so slowly.When Michael passed out from the pain his face went back to his cold one then leaves the room with Saro.He went back to the hospital to see if Charmiel wakes up but on their way back Saro had convinced him to take a shower at least to his home before going back to the hospital.That's right.They're back in Japan.He only needed to ensure her safety of her health because of the wounds and bruises then after three days they flew back to Japan.

..........................................................................................

She snickered after Shisui left with Sora.She eyed the sleeping girl then snickered again.Somehow she feels annoyed at the girl for being able to seduce Shisui when she can not.In every angle,she has a hotter body than that midget.But it is obvious that she has a powerful charisma.Damn charisma.She sighed.It surprised her to have heard about Charmiel getting kidnapped but what's more surprising?Shocking?Is the fact that Shisui personally went haywire to save her when he can ask his men to go after his little lover.She dealt jealous after hearing that and surely wanting to strangle the girl.But as she observes Shisui after their return from Russia.She saw something that shocked her more.He loves this girl,more than his life.He was like a time bomb ready to explode if the only thing that stops him from exploding will disappear.Never did she have thought that that cold hearted,ruthless guy will ever love a woman like he does to Charmiel.But he does.His capable of loving as well.She frowned hen scoffed in disbelief.Ever since she had met him after being saved by him from those bastards who brought her down to this kind of life she thought he was her love but she was wrong.The only feeling he could giver her is physical.nothing more,nothing less...Which pisses her off.She had been trying to get his attention by handling three of his clubs and work hard to increase its income and keep his enemy close but all she gets was a praise and cold shoulder from him.

Love is weird....

She thought then feeling tired from working on the three clubs then staying some nights with the midget she fell asleep.Besides there were guards around so a little nap will do.

................................................................................

Comment....

And....

Vote.....

Thanks for the reads!!!