Chapter 2:The adventure starts

She slowly opens her eyes and she first saw a pair of grey eyes and raven colored hair,a broad shoulder covered by and elegant looking black suit.Then she look up at the balcony where she fell from and her jaw dropped.She glared at the couple who look shock at her almost death.

"You indecent couple should have pick up a room and not the a balcony for making out!You almost got me killed?!Seriously!Don't you know how hard up my parents raising me and my siblings?!Only to die from that act?!Retards!"she shouted at the top of her lungs out of anger of almost dying.Geez she were able to live through her job only to about to die in that kind of a simple situation?Seriously?!She takes in deep breaths to calm herself and the guy had  taken her inside the lobby and one of the attendants handed her a glass of water.She accepted it gratefully and drink half of it and when she had calmed down she look at the guy who just saved her life who is busy talking to his phone.She sighed.The thing she hates the most is owing to people.So much that she always make sure she repays them until she's satisfied that she already is sure she owes nothing to them.Looking again at the guy who is now talking to the guy who invited her at the party he saw how tall he is.Wow.If she stands beside him she will look like his maid or his shoe polisher.So much for her insecurities,huh?Ugh.

"How do you feel?"the grey eyed man asked after walking to her.She look up to him.Damn his tall.

"I feel better,thank you..."she said and stands."Well then I owe you my life so...if I have anyway to repay you just ask me...but right now...I prefer to rest..."as she said that she takes off the diamond earrings and anklet from her and hand it to the attendant near them."...Thank you and good night.."she smiled brightly and walks away to the elevator and when the elevator doors closed she sighed."I feel like I'm so drained...."she muttered resting her back at the elevators wall.When she got to her room she undressed herself and just jump to her bed with only her bra and panty.After some minutes she dozed off.

Meanwhile back to the lobby the grey eyed guy was talking to the couple whom he knows so well.

"We are so sorry..."they both said apologetically.

"I care less about your relationship but I will not tolerate any unreasonable actions that could ruined any of my business...you two understand?"he said with a stern look.

"Yes,sir..."they both said in unison and then he left.He still has some more business to do and little time to rest.He only came to one of his hotel for the anniversary party as part of his job.He rides on his black armored car and when he arrived at his office at his house he starts reading those files that needed his attention.It was already 5:37 am when he finished his paper works and as he drinks his last glass of whiskey he went to take a shower and rested at his king size bed only wearing his boxer shorts.

He wakes up from the ringing of his alarm clock that when he lazily punched it off.He lazily got off his bed and into the bathroom to take a bath then did his usual routine.After fixing his black tie he walks out of his house with his suit case and when he saw his assistant he took the suit case from him and let him ride first before he follows.

"You have a scheduled meeting with Mr. Okaida at his clubhouse this 9:37 am and after that to Fuyo at your club for her monthly report of the clubs she manages' incomes and other transactions that is being done through our clubs...Later we will have a dinner meeting with Lai who will be reporting about the clubs he manages in Thailand and an hour after to Han who manages our casinos in Macao...the rest will be your free time..."his assistant reported looking at his black note book.

"Have you dealt with those nosy reporters and police officers?"he asked coldly.

"They've already been taken credit of...When money didn't work on some... We just did the usual..."his assistant reported and he just nod at him.Soon they came at the clubhouse of Mr. Okaida and were greeted by young sluts.They guided us to Okaida's office where we saw some blood being cleaned by two of his men.When Mr. Okaida saw him he gestured the leathered sofa right of him.He blows some smoke while apologizing about the blood.