Chapter 12: The weak fox,the sadistic lion and the Mad wolf

The fox can never outrun

Any beings that is more

Naturally faster than her

But...

She can outwit them

Sly as she can be...

But what if the fox was now under the mercy of a lion...

Can she escape?

What about the wolf?

Can he devour the lion?

.....................................................................................

She was injected by drugs and raped over and over again.She keeps on crying but her eyes were to dry to even shed a tear.Even if they sent her food she has no stomach to eat as she just stared at it.But that devil,he won't give her any mercy.She wanted to kill him but having too much drugs in her body,it was impossible,too impossible.She was half dead.She's breathing,yes but she's lifeless.I want him.Shisui.

Where are you,Shisui?

Then she heard the door opened and without a word she was pull off the bed and dragged into a room that seems to be hidden and then she was chained.SM equipments were worn on her and she cannot fight back as a new drug was injected on her.She should b ead by taking too much drug but its wonder how her body can withstand the drugs and pains.Then Michael starts whipping her ass as he laughs sinisterly and then she yelps at the pain she had felt when a sharp knife made a mark in her shoulder.In her legs.And in her arms.Blood is dripping from those cuts and Michael look at it with delight.He licks the blood as.he puts two fingers in her then suddenly she was choked.She gasped for air but she was loosing it until her vision blurred but before she lost to darkness she heard the door bust open and Michaels shout of anger then nothing.

..................................................................................

When he came to Russia Ivan's men had met him then brought him to Ivan who is in with his other men hidden behind the huge trees as they watch over the huge house heavily guarded by the guards .

"Your lover was kept inside and according to my Intel from.the inside she was being kept in a room where Michael stays..."Ivan informed him.

"Did you say,Michael?"

"Yes,dear,I did..."Ivan grinned.Now he get it why he wanted to lend a hand.Michael is his older brother who has been his enemy for who knows how long.Ivan has been plotting his brother dead but cannot get the chance since when it comes to Russia Ivan has no power against his brother.

"What does he want with her?"he asked keeping his calm composure.He wants to barge in so quickly so that he could take Charmiel home.

"Well my dear brother just loves kidnapping girls and sell them to phedophiles,or to anyone who wanted the poor girl as a sex slave..."hearing that he balled his fist.

"Let's just hope that he didnt-"

"I rather not hope....knowing my brothers sadistic ways,it'll be too impossible for him to play with her,besides,we both know,that even if your lover doesn't have the body of a model she can still charm any man with her charismatic aura..."

He tightens his knuckles in anger.Right.That's it.This monster is.fully awaken.Saro who had been working with him for five years knows how he look when pushed to the edge.Wihen he pulled his gun Saro already understands.They attacked the place even Ivan finds it stupid with the heavy guards with advance ammos but Ivan stopped his calls when two missiles appears from nowhere.It came from his men here in Russia.Yes he has business and allies in Russia.Meaning he can devour anything or anyone at the power he have.Soon gun fires,explosions and scream can be heard from there.He keeps on killing every person who tried to stop him.He asked every people he shots to where Michael is but they choose death over there life,so much for loyalty, soon he spotted a maid shivering at a corner he points a gun to her and ask to where Michael is and pointed a room.He look at the room then shots the maid.He care less about it.Any person who has connections with Michael,I'll perish!

He runs to the room and saw it was empty ,Saro came behind me then.We both look around and saw a book shelf that is odd looking and when he walks to it and pulled it.It opened like a door and saw a staircase leading to a basement.He runs down quickly when he heard a yelp which is too familiar to him.Then with a shocked face he saw her.there.Being stripped off her pride and dignity.Being touched by another man.Bloods dripping from the cuts  and bruises around her body.She looks weak and dying.She has lost the fats and all remain where skin and bones.More chapel turned around with a belowed range but to the bastards shock he shot him in his legs and look at him demonically.He shot his other leg and he wince in pain as he ends up falling at the floor.Then he shot Michaels arms.Then steps on his wounds making the bastard scream in pain.Saro quickly release Charmiel from the SM chains and handcuffs the covered her naked body with his coat then carry her weak body out.He look at Michael menacingly and the shit look scared.Well he better be.For his going to kill this bastard!

.................................................................................

Oh oh!

She was saved!!!!

But...*sigh*

Oh well...too many deaths and all....

I hope she can recover....

*sigh*

See you there!!!!*shoot need to run I just notice a blond freak coming her way*