Chapter 6:Embarrasing Punishment

*WARNING!*

*WARNING!*

*WARNING!*

MATURE CONTENT

MATURE CONTENT

MATURE CONTENT

*READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!

SKIP THE PAGE IF YOU NEED SO....

YOU HAVE BEE WARNED.....

AGAIN.....

~HERE YA GO PERVERTEDS!!!!~[LOLS]

.............................................................................................

I wake up to be shocked as she was stripped naked and tied in a bed with her legs spread!Her mouth is blocked by a ball thing that is tied around her head.She struggles to be free and she heard someone chuckles and a snap from a camera.When she look up to whom it came from she swear her face is as red as beetroots!

Shisui!?

His holding a camera with the other and the other is a folder.He smirked and she glared at him.

He is the most perverted lunatic she had ever met!

She struggles to be free but that's too impossible as she is tied tight enough for not to be able to escape.Damn.How could she be so careless!

"So...let's see..."she heard say as he scans every he folder in his hand as he keeps on snapping pictures on her naked body with her own camera.Damn!"Your a freelance journalist,hmm?Quite impressive for someone who graduated from Ecotourism..."he smirk at her and snaps a picture again.She swear she's gonna strangle him when she were able to escape!"And seems I'm the only one who caught the mysterious reporter who ends up selling a lot of information about feared criminals exposing them to the world...Very impressive...."he said coily as he snaps another picture she just gave him a death glare but he only chuckled.He throws the folder somewhere and puts the camera on a table with a bottle of alcohol,a bucket of ice and a glass with ice and alcohol with it.He walks to her and sits beside her."Your not that beautiful...doesn't have a beautiful body not even the height..."he said as he trails her face with his finger."...but I can see you s a very charismatic and a very interesting being...You may be small...but a very dangerous one...a little....sly fox...."he said and without a warning he inserted two fingers in her shocking her.He grinned t her reaction and massage her insides touching her clit and g-spot making her blush in embarrassment and getting wet.He lick his lower lip looking how she reacts with his touch."...very sensitive...and tight as well...."he whispered in her ear and made her come and she did try not to moan but she end up doing so because of explicit pleasure she had felt around her body,the heat that had spread fogging her rationality.She's now breathing hard and he pulled off his fingers then lick her juice and he sure look like he enjoyed the taste but her face heated up from embarrassment. Then he untied the thing blocking her moans as he gropes her breast."...you have soft breast I see...."he smirk.

"Fuck you!"she growled but it only made him grin.

"Feisty....it only turns me on little fox..."he said and he kissed her roughly but she kept her mouth close as he want an entry. She gasped when he touched her butt and he took it as his advantage and we fight with our tounges with dominance but she end up loosing.He then explored the insides of her mouth as his hands roams around her body making her shiver in anticipation. Damn she hates this feeling of pleasure.But she can't stop but moan at it.She likes it.No no.Her body likes it not her but heck who is she kidding!Suddenly.she felt something poking at her entrance and without much of a warning he entered her which made her gasped and tear up.Damn it hurts!Its like.his splitting her in two and it sure hurts!He.just keeps on kissing her and enters her roughly until they both come.She feels so sleepy from exhaustion that she only felt getting untied and covered by a blanket then she fell asleep.

,.....................................................................................

So have you perverts enjoyed?

No?

Wants some more?

Then keep on reading,comment and vote!

Tnx and bye!!!!