Chapter 24: A web they both weaved

Now Charmiel is saved from the poison.

But.

What does Iris and Irish have to do with her?

And they both belong to an organization.

Find out more if....you....

Just keep reading.keep reading.just keep reading.
..........................................................................................................................

"After an hour,she needs to undergo an operation..."she said looking straight at Shisui's.After meeting Belle and Eyuk accidentally in India,she were to find put about Charmiels condition that she had contacted the Don who owes his life to Charmiel.Yes,Charmiel.She is someone of high position and importance and yet none knows who she looks like as she keeps wearing a mask and she can change voice.After gathering the needed medicine she traveled back to Japan,with her younger sister and the couple and while on travel I were able to tell them her relationship with Charmiel and with that said they both told me what really happened to her and hearing Hero's name she already know what type of poison Charmiel was injected with.But hearing Hero's name means she need to act more quickly and she had no choice but to do the last thing she could think of.But surely,Charmiel will understand once she wakes up.

"What do you mean an operation?I thought she was now safe from the poison..."Shisui said in a monotone while looking sternly at her.

"I understand your concern and surely Lady Charmiel feels the same thing...but everything is getting out of hand as time passes and even if no one knows who she really is with enemies rising to power it will surely reveal her true identity...does she needs to be waken up..."she answered.

"What do you mean by that?"Shisui asked again looking even more menacing.And she has a feeling his having guesses about the situation.His a very intelligent guy after all.She sighed.

"Have you ever heard of the organization named Golden Rose?"Shisui just nods lightly then she continued."Everyone knows that the leader is a female yet no one had seen her face and same to her Twelve knights....for they all wears mask..."she said giving him the look which urges him to speak his thoughts.Shisui's eyes widens a bit then narrowed at her.

"So you mean to say that she's your leader and that you two were one of her what you so cold twelve knights?"

"Yes.But I bet you never heard of our leader choosing to leave the underground business out of anger and frustration...You see,We were originally twelve but we decreased down to eight....Her right and left handmen was murdered to protect her,her closed friend and best hitman-hitwoman rather and her best partner in ceime-when it comes to pranks,died in front of her protecting her when she weren't able to fight back because she unexpectedly fell to one of our enemies trap causing their life....Getting depress of their deaths she resigned by taking away her memories and her loyal medics killed themselves after the operation....so as to not let anyone knows what had happened to her and who she is...It took us five years to search for as we,the remaining knights keeps the webs she weaved in her organization together but Hero came out of nowhere manipulating our men and our other connections does he were able to take information about the poison our leader had invented...he tried to kill us all since the knights knows how to make the poison and the antidote and luckily we were the ones being able flee.We run away from him as he were able to take over the organization and the only way me and my sister survived is because some of our connections in India and China are still loyal to Charmiel...."she explained.

"I see...so your the only survivors with your sister..."Fuyo said sympathetically.

"Sadly,yes...I don't know how Charmiel will be able to accept this but we need her now...She's the only who can restore the organization..."she said with high hopes.

"If it will cause her pain then its rather that she remain oblivious of her surroundings..."Shisui said in a cold voice.She stands in frustration.

"The organization she had build from scratch and the first four knights she was with is not just an organization who do evil things!It was an organization she had build for protecting the weak!Giving hope to the ones who loses it!Give them reasons to follow the right path for she doesn't want more youngsters to fall for illegal activities!According from Lady Jasmine,Lady Charmiel used to have an ideal family but everything went bad as she was kidnapped by a group and sold to be a slave making drugs for an organization and when they are of no use they'll be killed and have their organs sold.She's just seven in those times!Seven! And Lady Jasmine,Lady Rose,Lord Stephen,Lord Red and the others protected her for she's the youngest among them,when they planned an escape most of them died giving the innocent mind of Lady Charmiel nightmares.The remaining survivors fled away...and another group found them.half dead in the rain but this group is different they trained them to become deadly killing machines but when Last Charmiel found out that they're about to assassinate a philanthropist on their first mission,she hesitated as she found out hat he will be surrounded by children.Lady Charmiel is 14,at age...In the end she decided to destroy the organization who thought them.of killing.She massacred the whole lot of them with the help of her four knights.With that she had started a new organization at first she needed to be a monster in order to have her organization grow to power,making other organization leaders fear her power and strength.... Her people needs her,they're dying,and as she keeps being oblivious to her surroundings more innocent lives will be gone with it!"after saying those words she was huffing for air surely her face is as red as strawberries.There was a long silence after and then Shisui gets up with closed eyes and when he opened it she flinced.The authority this person has scares her to death.The same feeling she has when she met Lady Charmiel for the first time.

So even Lady Charmiel had run away from the webs she weved she ends up falling to another's web....could it be...coincidence?...perhaps meyhaps...no.
.I could say,it was destiny...

Shisui just glared at her making her nervous but when he turned around looking at the glass wall behind.him she calmed but still feeling a bit tensed.

"You can have the operation..."he said in a monotone and she sighed in relief.

"After the operation...it might decide whether shell stay beside you or not....but...there's a big chance...that shell decide...something unexpected...I'm saying this just so you can prepare yourself..."she said and walks out of the room with her sister.She felt like a weight was lifted from her after that talk.She takes in a deep breath as they walks towards Lady Charmiel's room.

"Way to go,big sis..."her younger sister said.

"Yeah...but we have to prepare for her operation..."

"We will be needing a room for that..."

"Perhaps we can ask them.for it..."she sighed and look at her lady.She looks so peaceful being asleep.

I'm so sorry princess....if only I don't take our motto seriously then perhaps I could have let you live peacefully...it may sound selfish on our-their part...but you were the ones who created it...even creating a deadly poison...it is something big...