Chapter 16: Jealousy and Envy

Love is not an emotion but a decision....
~philosophy of man~

Jealousy and envy is a fathal combination,it snaps a person to do things without him knowing.....

...........................................................................................

She wakes up beside Shisui as always.Its been two days since he were to pick her Brocken pieces and put it together.She was half healed but with Shisui beside her,she knows that she's going to be okay.Being dependent to him thicks her off but,she knows that she can never leave his side.She admits it to herself last night that she,love him and as long as he needed her,want her,she'll stay.She sighed and bout to level the bed slowly but she was pulled back at the bed and in a flash Shisui was above her with a mischievous grin.She can't help it.She blushed and look away but Shisui use his thumb and point finger to move her face to face him.

"Never look away from me..."he said with his morning voice and it sounds sexy to her.She blushed even more and diverted her eyes on the side."Charmiel..."he called but she was blushing hard and her heart beats fast again.His warm breath touches her bare skin making her want him again."Look at me..."he called but she just shuts her eyes out if embarrassment for wanting him again when all they did for the past two days was making love.She heard him chuckle.lightly and she gasped when his fingers went to her core teasing it."So wet....early in the morning I see..."he said and kissed her neck leaving love bites like last night.

"Hmmm...."she whimpered as he tease her womanhood.

"How I love it when you can't make yourself admit how much you want me..."he said with a chuckle and kissed her lips which she kissed back.

How mean,Shisui!

She gasped when he entered two fingers inside her and tease it making her even more wet then he pulls it out and lick it.He look at her like he was her beautiful prey then he grinned.She blushed so hard that she wanted to run and hide at the bathroom but he won't let her get away.He was enjoying her reactions as he keeps on touching her and without warning he entered her.

"Shisui!"she moaned his name as he thrust fast."Shisui!"he kissed her as his other hand is in her waist supporting her and the other on her leg.

~time skip~

She just finished cleaning the dishes when Shisui wraps her arms around her.

"Get dress..."he whispered in her ear.

"Why?"he asked and look at him.

"Just wear your usual clothes...we're going to visit a temple you might like...."he said then leaves her thinking.She just did as she was told and wears her casual jeans and plane shirt.Wears the coat and scarf Ahisui bought for her then winter boots.She also needs to wear her blue mittens as winter had arrived but its yet to snow.And she can't wait to see the first day of snow.She brings her bag with her camera in it and some small stuff.When she was ready she met Shisui at the living room reading a newspaper as Saro is busy with his laptop.

"Is ,Saro coming as well?He looks kinda busy..."she pointed at Saro who just nods.

"I need to be beside him as I'm.needed to report to him..."Saro answered.

"Whoa...If we we're going to visit a temple better leave your laptop here..."she said like a mother lecturing her stubborn kid.

"But-"

"Do as she says,Saro,we're getting late..."Shiui cuts him off as he wears his winter coat and she volunteered to fix his scarf around him but he needs to lean down since you know already.She even fixed Saro's scarf gaining a frown from Shisui which she didn't notice since she is too busy fixing Saro's scarf.After that we all let to the temple and she found it amazing.There were people walking to the temple and couples as well.She prepares her camera as they got off the car when someone speaks.