"Yeah, you should" Bakugo replied immediately before putting his hands back in the barrel filled with boiling water.

Meanwhile

You were doing the best you can to get even stronger.

As you released your flames, all of a sudden, your right arm started to fire up.

You felt your flames sort of going out of control. By now you could now feel a bit of a burning sensation that you normally don't feel when using your quirk.

Your fire started to burn all around your body and also your flames were higher than Bakugo's explosion.

Everyone stopped and looked in your direction.

"Is this part of her training or is her quirk going out of control?" Jiro asked. "Maybe she's trying to do something different" Mina answered.

You grunted a few times from the slight pain and then the flames slowly disappeared as you fell to the ground.

"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY!" Mr Aizawa yelled as he was about to go and check on you but use used the last bit of your strength to crawl to the edge of the cliff.

"I'm fine I just need some rest" you yelled as you gave him a thumbs up before rolling further away from the cliff.

You sighed as you looked at your right arm, which caused you to go out of control, only to be shocked by a red-tattooed dragon.

A/N - okay so I know that Natsu got that from his 'dragon father' before his body disappeared

A/N - okay so I know that Natsu got that from his 'dragon father' before his body disappeared. But remember that I'm going to change it up a bit so that the story can be more interesting and exciting.

"What the hell!" You tried to rub it and scratch it off but nothing could get it off.

Your favourite shirt was half burnt. "Damnit! I really liked this shirt" You ripped it and wrapped it around your arm.

So that no one could see the dragon tattoo and if they ever ask what happened to your arm you'd just tell them that you got burnt a bit.

You had a pretty long rest before training again.

💥🔥💥🔥

It was time to make dinner and you were pealing the skin of the carrot and Bakugo chopped them up really quickly.

You had to pick up the pace so that Bakugo doesn't get too impatient.