Ch.26

Chapter still needs to be re-written ‼️

Hikari pushed Tsumugu away and jumped at the Ena surrounding the girl, holding onto it for as long as he could thought gritted teeth before being forced away again "Miuna!" Hikari ran at her but Tsumugu had grabbed into his wrist "Hikari, wait!"

"You have to stop, if we force her out now she'll end up just like Mukaido" Tsumugu explained while glaring at the boy, trying to knock some sense into his head "so what? You want me to just sit here and watch?!" Hikari cried out angrily, the boys stared at one another for a while before Hikari had stopped resisting.

Tsumugu looked over to me, concern washing over his face as he watched me struggle to stand still without wincing in pain, he ran over to my side and held my in his arms just as my legs were about to give up on me. He picked me up swiftly and held me bridal style as I scrunched my face up in pain.

"I feel so..helpless" Hikari gritted as he fell to the floor, leaning his head to the ground and clenching his fists "damn this!" He yelled out. "Miuna, she was always looking out to the sea, there's bound to be a way to get her out of there, let's not be hasty" Tsumugu explained while looking down at the boy.

Tsumugu looked down at me "I'll go see if there's been any change in the village, Y/n must of hurt herself sometime after the whirlpool had sucker her in so I'll take her with me" he informed Hikari before holding a firm grip onto me and walking off.

------++------

As Tsumugu walked further down the sea village with me in his arms, I took in the sight and frowned at how dull everyone looked compared from how bright it use to be. "Looks like you've caused quite the ruckus again" Lord Uroko chuckled as he sat up on a rock.

"Lord Uroko, what are you doing here?" Tsumugu questioned, turning to face him. I frowned as I looked up at him "not this pervert.." I wined. "Not very nice to downgrade me so much, y/n, you are the one who's injured here so I could easily snap your bones" he chuckled before holding up a cage of sacred fire.

"The sea god asked me to take him out on a little visit to Shioshishio" he answered Tsumugu's question with a grin. I pulled myself out of Tsumugu's arms and landed in the ground, wincing a little "listen here-" I groaned while walking towards him.

He suddenly jumped from where he was sitting and landed in front of me "well, listen here y/n, say or do anything that may harm me and I really won't hesitate to do something to you in exchange" he licked his lips as he spoke. I froze and backed away quickly "such an old perverted man!" I yelled while shaking my head.

Tsumugu let out a sigh and walked up next to me, I let out a sudden gasp as the sea lit up from around me with sparkling lights. Tsumugu also let out a gasp and looked around, taking in the sight as the sea sparkled even brighter.

The sacred flame escaped the cage and flew into the sea, forming a giant flame and shooting towards the bridge, lighting up all the lanterns that laid across it. "The sacred fire!" Lord Uroko gasped as he stood up "no, the sea god will!" He breathed out.

My eyes watched in amazement as the sacred fire flash around the sea village, lighting up all the cages and filling the, with sacred fire. My eyes lit up, the beautiful blue flames lighting up the village and replacing the dull sea with a beautiful aura.

I let out a small gap as I watched the sacred fire zoom to where Hikari and Miuna were right now. I swam over towards it "y/n!" Tsumugu called out as he swam after me. I stopped right above the Lady Ojoshi graveyard and watched as they all burnt down in wild blue flames.