𝐓𝐅| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

"because i love her, and wanted her to be safe and not worry about anything and let me take care of her, but she didn't understand so i had to do something's to make her get what i was doing."

"and what were those 'things'? because all the bruises on her body tells me everything i needed to know, even that tattoo." Detective Robinson smirks.

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 @𝟒:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦
𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧- 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
♡︎

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 @𝟒:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧- 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓♡︎

"okay Ms. Miller would you lay back and lift up your shirt." the doctor went to the cabinet and got the gel stuff to rub on diamonds stomach.

(what that stuff called?)

she applied it on her stomach and diamond flinched at how cold it was.

"yea, most of my patients jump once i apply that on their stomach" the doctor smiles.

then she placed the remote on her stomach and started to roll around.

(don't do too much on me cause i'm only 15, ion know ab that shit😑)

"here he is." the doctor smiled.

diamond look at the screen in 'awe'

"wait it's a boy!??" she wiped her tears.

"no, some us nurses like to call it a 'he' until we know the real gender."

"also just a little tip, you can also determine if it's a boy or a girl according to how your stomach sits." the nurse raised her eyebrow.