Chapter 51

Kuroo's POV

"We're gonna kick them in the butt!" A member yelled, earning a fee chuckles from the other members in the bus.

Meanwhile, Y/n was sleeping soundly beside me, her head leaning so softly against my shoulder as she let out soft breathes. We were half an hour away from miyagi, and my shoulder was already sore and numb because Y/n was leaning against it most of the ride, I didn't care though, I'd rather have my shoulder not feel anything than move her peacefully sleeping figure.

"Kuroo-san!" Daiki yells, too loud for my liking and it cause Y/n to squirm at the noise.

I glared at the president of our club.

"Lower your voice down, daiki." I say in a serious voice, daiki rolls his eyes before facing me fully.

"Are you two ready? Did you study well?" He asks, his voice sounding so professional. Daiki wasn't always a 'carefree' jerk, he was also sometimes really serious, and if you ask me he's a good team leader.

He keep his team in high spirits.

"You can count on us." I tell him with a confident smile, daiki scoffs before looking away. Daiki then starts to have a conversation with the vice president.

Me and Y/n are an expert with debating, because before we even became friends, we always defend our answers between each other, it was annoying to see her win sometimes but now that I look at the situation in my state right now, I think it's safe to say that I'd let her win.

Because letting her win was much more easier rather than losing her.

I looked over to her, this wasn't my first time having her so close to me, it never fails to make my heart beat fasten as my eyes felt like they never wanted to look away, how can daichi hurt her?

Time skip

After an hour passed we finally arrived at our destination, the bus slowly stopped and by this time Y/n had already been awake.

She rubs her eyes before releasing a yawn as she looks through the window.

"This is my first time being out of Tokyo." She tells me with a small smile as she admired the outside of the bus.

"Let's go out then, so you can have a better look." I announced to her, before beginning to grab her and my things in my hand as I went out of the bus with her following.

"I can carry my things you know." She says with a slightly serious tone.

I only shake my head, sighing the fresh air as soon as my feet touched the ryokan or inn we were staying at, "No thank you," I only replied which earned a scoff from the female.

She stops her tracks when she had took a sight of the ryokan in front of us.

"We're staying here?" She asks with excitement in her tone.

"Yeah." I replied as I turned my head to look at her.

Her side profile was breath taking, her smile was the cherry on top as she looks at the ryokan just like a toddler getting their favorite toy.

"This is cozy, I never stayed in a ryokan before." She says before turning to me with the same excited smile on her face.

Before I can reply her stupid phone had to go off, she excuses herself before walking away while taking out her phone and placing it against her ear. I only sighed, probably thinking that it was daichi.