XVI

"You good?" Keisha asked me as her and Trayvon both get in the car.

"Yea im good. I just hate bitches like her." I said irritated.

I looked over to Trayvon who was strangely quiet. I watched him as he gazed outside the window.

The rest of the ride back home was okay ig.
Keisha's driver kindly dropped me and Tray home.

"Thank you." I said as we both get out of the car.

"Ofc babe. See ya'll." She replied before signalling the driver.

We both get inside the house. I greet Zeus and rub his belly like I always do. Tray goes straight upstairs, saying nothing.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask opening the door to his room.

"Nothin." He replied dryly.

He didn't look at me once. Was he mad or something?

"Is it somethin I said? Why u actin like that?" I asked him, confused.

"It's not u aight?" He responded grumpy.

I sighed as I sat on the other side of his bed, undoing my heels. Once they were completely off, I stood up and walked over to the other side where he sat.

"Talk to me." I say softly, sitting beside him.

"I ain't seen Bianca's ass in nearly 3 years. We was together for a min and she really had me convinced that she loved me and shit." He sighed.

"She was there at my mom's funeral and everythin. Then I caught her fucking my biggest rival in my own house. She betrayed me and was proud of it. That shit fucked up my whole mentality. Made me look at love differently. But if it wasn't for your grandma, ion know what I would do. She taught me how to respect others and to be patient with life." He continued.

My heart sank listening to him. You would never think a notorious gang leader could have so much pain and anger built inside of him.

"I'm so sorry Tray. Nobody should have to experience such betrayal. Plus that hoe doesn't deserve you. Cause your a good person." I reassure him.

"No im not. I'm a gang member. I kill niggas." He replied ashamed.

"Look at me. I don't see you as some gang leader. I see you as you Tray. Your a good person. You always care about others even when you don't want to. I'll always admire you cause of that. Don't beat yourself down cause of some hoe like her." I explained holding his chin up.

He looked at me with a slight smile.

"Imma give your space aight?" I said before getting up.

Just as I'm about to leave, he pulls me back. He stared into my eyes. I could feel the tension growing.

Our lips connect as his fingers rubs my cheek. He pulls me closer towards him, his hands travelling down my body.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He whispered to me, kissing my neck.

I look at him and nod, giving him permission. He picked me up and placed me on the bed. Atp all I had on was my bra and panties. He took off his shirt revealing his muscular body. He was covered in tattoos. He was fine asf.

I let out a slight moan as he kissed every inch of my body, slowly making his way down. He eventually reaches my soft spot. He carefully removed my panties, leaving me exposed.

I try to hold in my moan as he kissed around my spot. He began eating me out. I could tell he knew what he was doing.

"Mmmhhhhhh." I moan as his tongue explores my insides.

I grabbed his head as he kept going, reaching all my good spots. As it got more intense, I tried to hold back my moan, but I couldn't.

He finally let go as I released. He slowly comes back up to me, leaving a trail of kisses on my lower body.

His chain dangles from his neck as he looks at me deeply. I could see the freakiness in his eyes. I won't lie to y'all. I wanted him so bad. All of him.

I rest my hands on his cheek as our lips connect once again. His hands travel up and down my leg as the kiss gets more intimate. I feel him insert himself inside me.

"Ohhhh shittt." He groans taking slow strokes.

I grab the sheets as he continues. He picks up the pace making me moan even louder.

"Ugh Trayvonnnn." I moan as he pounds inside me.

"Omg I think I'm about tooo" I whimper, unable to finish my sentence.

He flips me over, exposing my ass.

"Damn this shit is fat." He whispers as I position myself.

He inserts himself once again. His cock was so big, I didn't know if I could take it.

"Yea that's it, bounce on that shit." He groans, slapping my ass as I push deeper.

I was getting so close. It felt so good I didn't wanna let go.

"Go on cream for me." He groans louder as I release.

We both stop, taking a few breaths. That was the best sex in my entire life. I don't even know how to feel rn.

My legs were aching and kept shaking uncontrollably. I looked over to Tray who lay there, laughing at me.

"Nigga, stop playing with me and help me up." I mugged him.

"Aight fiesty." He replied while putting his joggers on. He came over and helped me up to the bathroom.

I don't even know how the hell im gonna manage when I go see Grandma tomorrow at the hospital. Hopefully she don't notice nothing fishy....