𝐗𝐈

3 weeks later...

It's been some time since the party. I haven't really done much but keep  my distance from Trayvon. I had nothing to say to him. I tried my best but this nigga lived right across from me. Every time he'd see me, he will try and come up to me and talk but I wasn't falling for his bullshit. Idgaf what he has to say.

Grandma had fallen real sick lately and hasn't been to work for a while now. She's throwing up in the middle of night and sometimes even coughs up blood. I get so scared for her. The chemotherapy has really been getting to her and there's nothing I can do but watch.

It's painful to watch but I'm glad I'm able to be by her side. The violence was just getting worse in the neighbourhood. Police were arresting kids off the streets, thugs getting caught with drugs and guns, it was just a mess.
________________________________

It was 2:00 am in the morning when I hear loud banging on my door. My grandma was staying at the hospital so I was home alone.
I got up from my bed and grabbed my robe that hanged on my door.

"I'm cominggggg!" I shout from the top of the stairs as I rush towards the door.

I quickly open it to find Trayvon standing there. His shirt was bloody and had a cut on his  face. I could see the bruises on his arms and knuckles.

"What tf happened to you???" I ask in complete shock.

"I can't go to the hospital. I kinda need ya help" He said in a deep tone.

As mad as I was, I couldn't leave him like that. A part of me still cared.

"Come on, lemme clean you up." I sighed making way for him.

He came inside as I shut the door.

"Follow me." I said as I walked up the stairs.

He followed close behind me as we both walked into the bathroom. He sat on the edge of the bathtub. I opened the shelf and took the first aid kit that my grandma always kept.

I could feel his eyes roaming around my body. The awkward silence was killing me. I grabbed the wipes and turned around to face him. His shirt was off and I didn't even notice. He was so muscular and had tattoos all over his body. His gold chains really stood out as well. It was turning me on.

I came closer to him and began wiping his cut. I tried to avoid looking at him but couldn't contain myself.

"So you gonna tell me what the hell happened?" I asked him.

"Them stupid ass Latinos. They crossed into my territory and they raided the trap house. Shit didn't end well." He said as I noticed him getting heated.

I simply shake my head. This stupid gangsta stuff wasn't gonna get him no where. But oh well? Why should I care?

He looked at me as I finished cleaning him up. I put everything back  inside and stood up. I put the kit away and began washing my hands, my back turned away from him.

I was mad that he was here rn. Like what the hell is wrong with me? This nigga was just with another girl and now he's in my house. Oh hell nah.

That thought continued to cloud my mind as I washed my hands.

"You still mad?" He finally asks breaking the awkward silence.

"Ofc I am Trayvon. You just lucky I'm not in the mood to argue with your ass rn." I said bluntly, drying my hands, my back still facing him.

"Could you at least look at a nigga? Like damn you got your back towards me like I ain't talking to you." He said sounding irritated.

I sighed before turning around to face him. This time we were much closer and the tension between us was just unexplainable.

"Look my intentions wasn't to sleep with that girl at all. She spiked my drink so I didn't even know what tf I was doing. I've been trying to tell you this for a minute but you keep pushing me away." He explained looking down at me.

Some part of me believed him. It made sense. All the girls drooled over him so that girl probably did it for his attention.

"Okay then." I said bluntly, crossing my arms.

"You being real petty rn and I've been chasing yo ass for way too long. You clearly ain't gonna accept my apology so what's the point? You want me to stay away from you? Aight cool." He said sternly before grabbing his shirt and walking towards the bathroom door.

He was right. I was being real petty for no reason. I could tell he was genuinely sorry. I'm dragging it atp.

"Trayvon wait." I said grabbing his arm.

I pull him towards me to stop him from leaving.

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"I forgive you. I had no idea about all of this. I was just mad okay? I really did enjoy spending time with you so to see you with another girl really pissed me off." I explained in a soft tone, making eye contact.

"So we good?" He asks me, looking me up and down.

"Yea ig." I chuckled.

We stared at each other for a moment. He looked a bit too good. His hands wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer to him.
I couldn't take it anymore.

His lips collided with mine. His lips was so soft and he was an amazing kisser. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he caressed my body.
After a few seconds, he lets go.

"Goodnight ma." He said in his deep voice as he licked his lips.

I watched as he walked out of the bathroom, leaving me by myself. I tried to fight the smile that spread across my face. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. Oh my god-
I think I'm catching feelings....