XV

Liyah's POV~

The tension in the room made the hairs on my back stand up

The tension in the room made the hairs on my back stand up. We all sat on the table in the kitchen. Me, Keisha and Trayvon sat opposite Quincy and Bianca. This was the most awkward seating.

I looked over to Trayvon. He looked beyond angry. He was staring at Bianca with hatred in his eyes. The silence was killing me.

"What tf are y'all doing here?" Trayvon spoke breaking the silence.

"We have unfinished business." Bianca answered with an attitude.

"Bitch you better lower your tone when speaking to my brother." Keisha instantly said, being rachet as always.

"Puta." Bianca responded in her strong accent.

Keisha rolled her eyes.

"You know the rules. You never cross peoples territories. It's showing fucking respect." Trayvon said coldly.

"We ain't done here. So we not leaving." Bianca stated looking Trayvon up and down.

"Yea ofc you not. You hired some hoe to turn up to my nigga's party and spike my drink. You really fucking thought I wasn't gon find out." Trayvon said raising his voice at Bianca.

This bitch was delusional. So she was the bitch that stirred up all this shit? I knew I couldn't just sit there like a pussy and say nothing. I gotta stand my ground with this bitch.

"So you the bitch that I've been hearing about huh?" I finally spoke with disgust.

Bianca instantly looked over to me.

"And who the fuck are you? Oh wait lemme guess. You prolly one of Trayvon's many hoes. Dw bitch you gon get replaced real quick." She chuckled. Quincy laughed with her.

I could feel myself getting real heated. I instantly stood up.

"At least im not a hoe ass cheater like you. And come on, you chose this motherfucka when you could have been with an amazing person like him. But don't worry bitch. He's with me now. And you gon regret ever hurting him." I shouted in her face.

Bianca stood up and pulled out her gun, pointing it straight at me.

"Go ahead bitch." I said coldly, watching her struggle to pull the trigger.

"That's what I thought." I chuckled before leaving the room and walking out.

"VENGO POR TI PUERRA!" I heard her shout as I walk out. I don't even know what tf she said. But I ain't never been like that in a while. It felt good tho...