𝐕

Liyah's POV~

"Sooooo, what do you think of Trayvon?" Grandma asked looking over at me, as I cut the vegetables.

"He's cute and all but looks can't deceive me. I barely know him and he runs a gang." I replied, cutting the vegetables in small pieces.

"You can't just judge him based off what he does. I would never allow a gang member in my home which makes him very much different. Trayvon is a very good person and has a good heart. Yet his past has left him damaged. Just try and get to know him." She explains while placing the Mac and cheese in the oven.

I sighed thinking about it. Maybe I should just get to know him. Who knows maybe tonight might be the right time?

I finished up cooking with Grandma and ran upstairs to change into something nicer. I was currently wearing an oversized tee and some joggers. For some reason, I felt the need to get ready.

 For some reason, I felt the need to get ready

I wore this brown dress. Nothing too much since I wasn't really going out. I sprayed some perfume before applying a layer of lip gloss on my lips.

I did my makeup earlier so I was okay for now. I left my hair down today. I was looking cute asf.

I made my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to find my grandma on the phone.

"Okay then I will be there in the next 15 minutes." She said politely before ending the call.

"I'm so sorry baby but I have to head into the hospital. They need me there." She explained while grabbing her car keys.

"It's okay." I sighed.

"Trayvon is still coming so you two can have som bonding time while I'm gone." She chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. It was gonna be weird with just us two. But oh well, I didn't get all dressed up for nothing.

"Okay baby, I'm off. Don't forget to save me some!" She shouts before closing the door.

I sit on the couch on my phone. I needed to do something while waiting for this nigga.

I'm interrupted by a knock at the door. I quickly get up and adjust myself. I made sure I smelt good and my lips looking good asf.

I finally opened the door to find Trayvon standing there. He wore a full black outfit with a gold chain and earrings that made him ten times more attractive.

I could smell his cologne from where he stood which turned me on for some reason. He slowly looked me up and down, taking in everything.