XII

Trayvon's POV~

Me and Liyah have been real close lately

Me and Liyah have been real close lately. I wouldn't call us friends tho. Ion even know how to explain it atp. We just been real physical. I mean not sexually but you get the point.

We've constantly been in and out of the hospital, visiting Ms Latoya. The doctors said the tumour is spreading real fast. She's been on chemo ever since. I know its been tough on Liyah so I've been looking after the both of them for a while.

I was chilling at ma crib playing the game. Liyah was up in the kitchen whipping up something for us to eat. Her cooking was bomb. It reminded me of my momma's cooking.

"Zeus go away a nigga tryna play the game." I groaned as Zeus attempted to lie down on my lap.

"Leave my baby alone." Liyah mugged me as she came and sat beside me.

I rolled my eyes as i continued playing the game as she went on her phone.

"You spoke to Grandma?" I asked her pausing the game.

"Yea she starts chemo tomorrow." She sighed.

"Damn. She strong. She gonna get through this." I reassured her.

She nodded with a slight smile.

Before i could say anything else, my phone rang. I leaned over to see who it was. It was Red.

I left Red to do the drug business so that i could spend more time with Liyah and Ms Latoya. It must have been an emergency for him to be blowing my phone like crazy.

"Gotta take this." I said getting up with my phone, and walking towards the front door.

I picked up the call, making sure the door was shut behind me.

"Wassup." I spoke leaning on the balcony.

"Yo Tray. You gotta come down to the warehouse. I got some shit you wanna see." He explained.

"Aight gimme like 20 minutes." I replied.

"Aight say less." He said before ending the call.

"You going so soon?" Liyah asked making me turn around instantly.

"Yea got some business to handle. Imma be back tho." I replied licking my lips.

"Okay well be safe." She sighed.

Liyah hated the fact that I was a gang leader. She wanted me to do better but she gotta understand that I'm doing this for my pops. I'm carrying on his legacy.

"I will I promise." I assured her.

I pulled her into a hug.

"Save me some food." I said before walking towards my car.

She waved me off before walking back into the house. She's been so used to my house, she's here every day. But I loved her company. Being alone ain't fun at all.