XIV

Trayvon's POV ~
3:45pm

We just arrived on the other side of town

We just arrived on the other side of town. I didn't really come round this side since there's nothing interesting. It's just the straight up ghetto. Baby mamas, hoes and wannabe gangstas.

I look beside me where Liyah sat. She wore this black bodysuit, black leather trousers and black and white Jordan 1's. She looked fine asf.

All I could hear was my sister blabbing about her luxurious trip to Majorca. The girl loved to travel.

A few moments later, we pull up outside some trap house. I could already see some people outside the front porch. Red was right. The Latin Kings were here.

My sister began filling her gun with pistols. She passed me some as I filled my own. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a pocket knife.

"Take this." I said to Liyah, passing her the knife.

"I ain't killing nobody." She said pushing the knife away.

"Who said you was going to? Chill out. It's juat for protection." I smirked.

She was hesitant at first but eventually took it. The three of us got out of the car. All I could hear was the loud Spanish music that played, Latinos smoking and playing card games on the front porch.

I scanned all of them until I instantly recognised one of them. Diego Martel. Quincy's best friend.

His mood completely changed when he noticed me

"Tf are you motherfuckas doin here?" He spat holding onto his strap as a few more stood behind him.

"Ion know what tf u talking about. You in my territory. I should be askin what tf u doing here?" I spat back as we both stood face to face.

"Qué quieres (What do you want)?" He asked me.

"Where is Bianca and Quincy?" I asked sternly.

"And why tf would I tell you?" He responded in his strong accent, looking me up and down.

Before I could see anything else, the devil himself appears. 

"The fuck is going on here?" He asked walking towards.

"This motherfucka and his bitches are here." Diego said making my blood boil even more.

"I know you not calling me a bitch." Keisha says raising her voice.

"Aight let's chill out. Plus. This not how we treat our guests." Quincy says looking at me with a slight smirk.

I could feel my hands ball up into a fist. I was so close from turning this motherfucka into a bloodbath.

"Follow me." He continued walking back into the small condo.

"You betta watch your mouth." Keisha said with an attitude towards Diego, as we all walked in.