XIII

Liyah's POV~

I was chilling at Tray's crib once again doing some work

I was chilling at Tray's crib once again doing some work. Idk the house hasn't felt right ever since grandma got put in hospital. I'm so thankful for Trayvon tho. Ion know what I would do without him.

Trayvon was upstairs taking a shower and Zeus slept peacefully next to me as I typed on my computer. Zeus is my baby. I might have to steal him for myself one day.

"And I'm proud that I'm chasing in something. Cause I don't know betterrrr then being broke, bored at home." I sang along, Brent Faiyaz blasting through my headphones.

I was suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door. I paused my music and took out my headphones before getting up and walking towards the door.

I quickly opened the door. My mood quickly changed as I stared at the woman who stood before me. She had on a black suit with black shades and chains that sparkled on her neck. She had tattoos everywhere and her lace wig was nicely laid.

"Who are you?" I asked politely, looking her up and down

She pulled her shades down to see me more clearly. She looked me up and down before barging into the house, completely ignoring me.

Two bodyguards come walking in close behind her.

"Where's my brother at?" She asked bluntly, while looking around the small living room.

I was so confused. Since when did Trayvon have a sister? Before I could say anything else, Trayvon walks in.

"AGH BROTHER!" The woman shrieks giving Trayvon a big hug.

"Hey sis." Trayvon chuckles hugging her back.

She lets go and looks him up and down.

"My brother is looking handsome and shit. Look at all this muscle." She said hyping him up.

"You looking boujee yourself." He replied complimenting her outfit.

"You know the vibeeeee." She said loudly.

I cleared my throat as they both drawed their attention towards me. It was almost as if i was non existent atp.

"And who is you?" She asked with an attitude.

"Liyah." I replied giving her the same energy.

"Aight let's all chill out. Liyah, this my older sister Keisha." He explained.

I didn't like being rude to people but this girl was really giving me attitude and I wasn't here for it at all. But imma keep my cool since she's his family.

"Am I missing somethin? Tf is she? One of your other hoes?" Keisha asked Trayvon.

Ik this girl didn't just call me his hoe?

"You better put your sister in her place." I said looking straight at Trayvon.

"Keisha stop. She's not my hoe." Trayvon said sternly.

"Then who is she Trayvon?" She asked sounding irritated.

"She's my girl aight? So if you disrespect her, you disrespectin me. I need y'all to get along if you gon be here." He explained.

I instantly felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Did this nigga just claim me?

Keisha rolled her eyes before turning to face me again.

"My baddd. I didn't know you and my brother had something going on. My name is Keisha. Nice to meet you." She said in a nicer tone.

"It's okay. Nice to finally meet you." I replied with a slight smile.

"Imma wait in the car." She says to Trayvon before putting her black shades on, walking out, the two bodyguards following behind her.

I notice Trayvon was fully dressed in black.

"And where are you going this time?" I asked confused.

"We going over to the other side of town. Paying the Latin Kings a visit." He replied smirking.

"Well I'm coming with y' all." I said closing my laptop.

"You not going nowhere." Trayvon replied sternly.

"You don't run me. So I suggest you go wait in the car while I change." I said stepping closer towards him.

"Yes ma'am." He said licking his lips.

I roll my eyes as he walks out.

I run upstairs to change my outfit. I went with something casual but still cute.

I already had my black curly wig installed earlier

I already had my black curly wig installed earlier. I put some lipgloss on before leaving.

This was gonna be some interesting trip. Not only have I just met Trayvon's crazy sister but I'm gonna come face to face with his biggest rivals. Including this mystery ex, Bianca.