𝐕𝐈

Trayvon's POV~

"And look who decided to show up. Tf you been?" Ragz mugged me as I walked into the room. We were in the back of my club. You could still hear the music from down hear. That shit was loud asf.

"Man fuck outta here." I laughed as I dapped him up.

Ragz is my cousin from my dad's side. My pops and his are brothers so we practically grew up together. We ran this shit together. He was my right hand man.

"Wassup you said it's some kinda emergency and shit. What's going on?" I asked firmly, looking at him.

Ragz turnt to one of the men who was smoking a blunt.

"Bring that pussy ass nigga in here." He spoke.

They dragged some man inside. I could tell he was beaten. The nigga looked a mess. He was screaming in pain as they dumped him on the floor.

He sat weakly on his knees, me and Ragz standing right in front of him.

"This little snake has been fucking around with the Latinos. Giving them information about our drugs and shit." He spoke gritting his teeth.

I stared at him in disgust. Nobody fw The Disciples. He's gonna have to pay for his actions.

"You betrayed The Disciples. There's only one way to do this." I said, aiming my pistol towards his head.

"pls man. I didn't mean any of this shit. I just needed the money." He pleaded.

"Shut the fuck up nigga." I spat before pulling the trigger.

I watched as his body dropped to the floor. I wiped the droplets of blood of my face.

"Clean this shit up." I said looking at his body.

Me and Ragz sat on the table at the far end of the room. I lit up a blunt.

"But fr where u been?" Ragz asked me, as I passed him the blunt.

"I was at Ms Latoya's house." I replied.

"I swear to god that woman hates me." He frowned.

"Nah man she cool. She got a granddaughter though." I smirked.

"Is she fine?" He asked me looking up to me.

"She is fine asf bro. Like she's beautiful. And she got such a good personality." I ranted with a slight smile.

"At least you finally talking to someone ever since Bianca's ass." He scoffed.

"Nah Bianca is way in the past. She's long gone." I said bluntly.

"Good for you man." He replied dapping me up.

"Aight imma dip. I'm tired bro. Close up this place yh?" I asked as I got up.

He nodded while smoking.

I make my way out the busy club before going to my car. The whole time, I kept thinking about Liyah. I really wanted to be around her again. Tf is going on with me rn?