𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

I was currently at Nora's crib. We were both getting ready together like we did as teenagers.

"YOU GET ME SO EXCITEDDDD! SHAWTY WANNA ROLL WITH A ROCKSTARRRR!" We both screamed, singing the lyrics to Excitement by PARTYNEXTDOOR and Trippie Red.

We were in the bathroom doing our makeup. I haven't got this glamed up in ages. But it felt good to just go out and let loose a little.

"Aight lemme go put my dress on real quick." Nora says as she walks out the bathroom.

I put on some fake eyelashes before putting some black lip liner and a layer of clear lip gloss. I had already done my eyebrows and the rest of my face.

"Okay so how do I look?" She asked me opening the door.

I turn around to face her. She looked so pretty as always. The dress she wore showed of her curvy body.

 The dress she wore showed of her curvy body

"Okay but you look fine asf." I said hyping her up.

"Thank you babeeee. But tf is you wearing?" She asked me staring at my outfit.

"What you don't like it?" I replied looking at my fit in the mirror. It was basic I couldn't lie.

"Uhhh yea you not wearing that to this party. If you want all eyes on you, you need to wear something that will out dress all those bitches. I think I have someone for you hold up." She explained before running into her closet.

After a few minutes she appears in the bathroom with a dress in her hand. I could tell already tell it was extra.

"This dress would look so good on you. It barely fits me. You should wear thissss." She says.

"Uh Nora no. I ain't going there to impress no one." I replied with a slight attitude.

"Girl if you don't go but that dress on." She mugged me, throwing the dress at me.

I shake my head before leaving the bathroom. I won't lie to yall, I struggled with this dress. But I finally got it on. I didn't know how I felt about it. I felt like I was doing too much.

"Okay but I look like a hoe in this

"Okay but I look like a hoe in this." I said opening the bathroom door, revealing the dress.

"OMGGG! YOU LOOK SO SEXY! TRAYVON GON BE ALL UP OVER YOUR ASS!" She exclaimed, hyping me up.

"Wait you don't think it's too much?" I asked her concerned.

"Gurl you look good asf. That's all that matters. With your fine ass." She replied slapping my ass, making me laugh. Nora was so extra for no reason.

"Aight it's about to be 8:00 so we gotta get going. The house is quite far from here." I told her as we left the bathroom.

We gathered all our things before leaving the house. I was a pro at wearing heels, since I'm a law student. But this dress was so revealing and I haven't showed off my body like that in awhile. But I feel like a bad bitch and that's all that matters.

Now let's go see what the hype is about at this party.....