54

"Good morning, baby!" Mew kiss Gulf's cheek as Gulf approached him.

"What are you cooking?" Gulf asked while looking at Mew. Then he continued to sit on the cabinet.

"Fried rice..." answered Mew concisely.

"I should have made breakfast. This isn't it!" Gulf said with a little annoyance. Actually, he really wanted to prepare breakfast, but because he was too tired, he fell asleep until he woke up late.

"I do not mind. If I had to prepare breakfast for Gulf for the rest of my life, I would!" said Mew while looking at his beloved wife who looked more cute and lovely.

"That's too much! Thats when you still love Gulf, it is okay. What if you get tired of me later?"

"So, Gulf has to do something so that I don't get tired of Gulf." Mew brought his face close to Gulf's. Then he kissed Gulf's cheek

Gulf just smiled. Deep in the corner of his heart he had planted a determination. He will be the best for Mew. He will do his best. Won't let Mew regret choosing him.

"Okay, it's done. Let's eat!" said Mew while bringing the food to the dining table.

"Eh! wait," Mew stopped walking and looking at Gulf.

"Give me a kiss first!"

Gulf jumped down from the cabinet with a shy smile and headed to the dining room table, when passing in front of Mew, Gulf bestows kisses on both sides of Mew's cheeks.

***

"How is Gulf now? Good?" Mr. Kanawut asked as soon as his call was answered by Gulf.

"I am well. Mew too. What about papa and Ms. Rose?" Gulf asked as well. He was genuinely shocked when he received a call from his papa. Since Art incident, his papa didn't want to talk to him.

"We're fine too," tell Mr. Kanawut with regret. "I'm sorry I didn't see the truth from the beginning."

"Errr..." Mr. Kanawut's voice is stuck. Don't know how to start talking.

"Papa apologizes!" The words came out from Mr. Kanawut's mouth. He needs to apologize for everything. Realize now Gulf is a victim of the situation.

"Papa, why do you want to apologize for this? Papa has nothing wrong with Gulf!" Gulf insisted.

"Papa didn't think for all this time..." Mr. Kanawut's words got stuck again.

"Come on papa, things are over. No need for us to talk about it anymore." Gulf tried to calm his father down.

"Papa didn't think Art had malicious intent with Gulf!" Clearly Mr. Kanawut with annoyance.

"It's okay papa. The important thing is that papa has seen all the truth and does not accuse Gulf anymore. That is more important than anything..." Answer Gulf. He was really happy after that. Everything is clear again.

Mew held Gulf 's hand tightly as they both walked around the vast field area belonging to Mew. He felt very happy at that time. Finally, he managed to have Gulf. He will take care of Gulf as best he can because only Gulf can make him happy.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Gulf asked when he saw Mew couldn't help but look at him.

"Very beautiful!" Answer Mew with a smile.

"Eh! Gulf is beautiful, cute. Otherwise, you will not be crazy with Gulf!" Gulf said with a small laugh.

"This evening is beautiful, right? The weather is sunny, and the wind is blowing very comfortably!" Mew sighed as he tried to hide his laughter.

"Huh! It's okay if it's like that!" Gulf pulled his hand away. Want to sulk for a moment.

Mew chuckled at Gulf's behavior. He pulled Gulf closer and hugged Gulf's waist tightly.

"I love Gulf!" said Mew without feeling tired.

"Mew, thank you."

"Why do Gulf say thank you?"

"Because you choose Gulf!"

"I really love Gulf, very much..." said Mew while giving a kiss on Gulf's lips.