3

"Gulf, why aren't you ready yet? Mr. Kanawut asks as he sees that Gulf is still not ready, while his wedding ceremony will take place soon.

Gulf is silent. Feeling lazy to answer. He just focused on watching the TV located in the living room with a feeling of emptiness and frustration. Disappointed because his father still insisted on continuing his plan. Only his eyes were glued to the TV, while his heart ached to treat a feeling of frustration that never subsided.

"Gulf, get ready. Papa will wait for Gulf!" persuaded his father again. Sometimes he adjusted the seat position of his tuxedo, yet his eyes still looked at Gulf who was still motionless to get ready.

"Gulf!" call Mr. Kanawut again.

"Papa, you can go. No need to wait for Gulf!" Gulf replied rudely. Already unable to control feelings. Feeling depressed when pressured to do something he doesn't like.

"Don't make papa like this ..." Mr. Kanawut persuaded his beloved child as well. He wanted Gulf to be present to witness the wedding. Without Gulf's presence, the ceremony would have been meaningless.

"Gulf doesn't want to go!" Gulf insisted.

"Papa begged with Gulf, help me. Papa wants Gulf to be at the wedding."

Gulf's eyes turned red. It was hard for him to see his father in such a state. Complete with a neat black suit with a golden tie. As a child, he felt he could not face reality. Soon his father would be taken, and the house they had lived in for so long would be filled with new members. At the same time, his father's love will also be shared with others. Gulf's heart ached thinking about all that.

"Papa wants to go with Gulf. Get ready!" Mr. Kanawut begging. Hoping that Gulf will change his mind.

"If Gulf is not there, papa will still continue the marriage, right? So, don't bother thinking about Gulf! Papa should go!" Gulf replied rudely with a sad feeling. Very sad.

"Gulf don't be like this. Don't make papa sad and feel guilty ..." persuade Mr. Kanawut again.

"Only Papa feels sad? So, Gulf really likes it? Papa sees Gulf now, happy?" Gulf asked. His voice was also loud. He doesn't care anymore. This heartache needs to be relieved before it gets worse.

"Gulf, why are you so rude?" Mr. Kanawut started to get angry. Gulf had never behaved like that before. This child never uttered unpleasant words. The child was raised with a good upbringing but why does the child seem to behave differently today?

Gulf ran into the room with more and more cries. It made him even sadder to hear papa's voice like that. It seems true that his father no longer loves him. Not to mention his father had raised his voice.

"Let's just go! Don't spoil your son. If you follow his wishes, you will not get married until tomorrow morning," said Mr. Kanawut's mother, Grace. Those who came since yesterday for Mr. Kanawut's wedding, also failed to persuade Gulf.

Reluctantly, Mr. Kanawut stepped out of the house.

"Ms. Melissa, can you please persuade Gulf? He didn't want to come at all ..." Mr. Kanawut asked Ms. Melissa who was waiting outside the house.

Ms. Melissa nodded her head, slowly. She herself was aware of Gulf's behavior, so she didn't expect to be able to persuade Gulf. But she should try too for Mr. Kanawut.

With a hurried step, Ms. Melissa entered the house. Go straight to Gulf's room. If not in that room, where else would Gulf be hiding.

"Why isn't Gulf ready yet? Soon, papa's wedding will take place. Gulf doesn't want to see your father get married? Don't get too emotional." Persuaded Ms. Melissa as soon as she arrived at the door of Gulf's room. Seeing the situation, she believed, that she had failed to convince Gulf.

"I don't want to go. Ms. Melissa should go. No need to bother to persuade me. My decision is final!" Gulf still did not budge from his decision. No matter what happens, he will never attend his father's wedding.

Ms. Melissa sighed. She continued to circulate after that. She was a little disappointed for failing to convince Gulf, what else could she do.

"Gulf doesn't want to go. He told us to go," said Ms. Melissa to Kao who was waiting in the car.

"Gulf is really stubborn," Kao tried to get out of the car. Already lost Kao's patience with Gulf's behavior but stopped by Ms. Melissa.

"Let it be. There is no point. He is really stubborn. Let's go. We will miss the ceremony later!" said Miss Melissa again.

Although Kao felt very angry with Gulf, but he had to follow his mother's words.

                The atmosphere in the place seemed very calm

                The atmosphere in the place seemed very calm. Several acquaintances and relatives from both sides are waiting for the ceremony to take place. Mr. Kanawut himself is still waiting for the presence of his beloved son, Gulf. Deep in the corner of his heart, he still hoped that the door of Gulf's heart would open to attend this ceremony. He wanted Gulf to understand his good intentions. He wanted Gulf to accept his sincerity with an open and mature mind. He was really looking forward to Gulf's understanding.

But as soon as he sees Kao enter with Ms. Melissa without Gulf, Mr. Kanawut suddenly becomes anxious.

"Where is Gulf?" Mr. Kanawut question to Kao who was sitting next to him.

"My mother failed to persuade Gulf. Gulf still doesn't want to come!" tell Kao with a sad face.

"How can this happen. I want Gulf to watch this ceremony take place. Kao, please call him," Mr. Kanawut directed him with a grim face.

Kao feels guilty. He couldn't persuade Gulf. A very stubborn person. If that's what he said, then that's the decision. It will not change. Persuaded in any way, he would not attend the ceremony. Kao understand correctly. All attempts to persuade him will inevitably meet with failure.

"That's enough don't bother waiting for Gulf. He will not come. Just because of him, doesn't mean you should postpone this ceremony." persuade Mr. Albert.

Mr. Kanawut was speechless and could not say another word. Forced to give in.

                 Ms. Rose clearly looks at Mr. Kanawut's face is not so cheerful. She did not see the joy on her future husband's face. Her head was beating with various questions. Her heart was not happy to see such a situation. She really hopes this marriage can make both parties happy, not the other way around.

"Why Melissa? Is there a problem?" asked Ms. Rose to Ms. Melissa when she saw Mr. Kanawut's face that looked really unhappy.

"Nothing. It's about your stepson. He didn't want to come to this ceremony, so Mr. Kanawut felt a little sad." Tell Ms. Melissa.

"Why didn't he come? He doesn't agree with this marriage?" Asked Ms. Rose again. She herself was not happy to hear the news, as if from the story of her best friend, Mr. Kanawut was very fond of his son.

"Ah, you don't have to worry. The boy is not so important. Stepchildren only. Don't think of anything!" said Ms. Melissa.

"How can it be like that? That is the important thing. This marriage is like uniting two families. If someone doesn't like it, there will be problems later!" said Ms. Rose with a disappointed face.

Ms. Rose sighed. Thinking about the future that she will faced after marriage later. In fact, there are already signs of problems.