26

"Gulf, I'll send you. Come in!" Kao invited when he saw Gulf standing in front of the gate.

Gulf glanced at the seat. It looks like Art is scrolling his mobile phone without caring about anyone. Somehow, there was no pain in seeing their intimacy.

"Gulf is waiting for my friend. You can go," Gulf replied later.

Kao's face changed and Kao got out of his car.

"Let me send you. You can call your friend and say I'll send you," as if it's urge.

Hearing Kao's words, Art turned to them. Not happy with Kao's attitude. Like paying attention back to Gulf.

"Ah, what the! I promised him. He will get angry later. I don't want! When he's angry, he is scary!" Gulf answered quickly.

Kao is already tight -lipped. His heart ached suddenly. The word 'he' pronounced by Gulf seems very special. Maybe the man Gulf was waiting for was the man he had seen that night?

"You can just go. All this time you never even cared about me? now?! It's too late!" The longer Gulf's answer and the more painful it is to hear.

"Eh! All this time has I paid less attention to you? Have I ignored you all this time? You're the one with no brain to think about people's love and care." Kao is really being stricken with anger.

"Really? I don't know about that. But what Gulf thought was different. Lately, I feel like I can't wait to be dumped. Want to be discarded as far as possible. Maybe for a month I wasn't here, there were people who wanted to celebrate because they really liked me gone." Gulf sneered. Not just Kao that he wants to insult but Art as well.

And not only is Kao angry, Art also. Really angry with Gulf's sarcasm.

"Many people are sometimes not aware of who they are. Like to overdo it. If possible, they want to seize everything...! Ungrateful!" Gulf sneered again.

Art was really upset with Gulf's sarcasm. He just wanted to slap Gulf's mouth. But he held on. He will not show bad manners in front of Kao. He needs to be more patient.

"Enough already. If you don't want to get in my car, say so. Don't talk nonsense!" Angry Kao.

"Nonsense? Am I talking nonsense?" Gulf asked with deliberately rounded eyes.

"I'm too lazy to talk to people who don't know how to use their brains." Kao nagging.

"Ah! I didn't even ask you to talk to me." Gulf said a little screaming.

"Kao let's go. We're late." Deliberately Art makes a spoiled sound. Want to hurt Gulf feelings.

Kao continued to get into the car.

A moment later Kao car disappeared from view. Gulf's face continued to sour. Angry because early in the morning Kao was already looking for a problem with him.

***

"Sulking again? What's wrong this time?" Mew asked sternly when he saw Gulf hadn't said a word since he got into the car. Gulf did not answer. His face was also sour.

"Enough already... it's still early in the morning sulking is not good. Not cute anymore." Mew tried to persuade.

Gulf just kept quiet. Lazy to talk. Later, if they talk, of course they will quarrel. Gulf thought, let him keep quiet.

"Gulf, are Gulf upset that I was late to invite Gulf?" Mew guess. Who knows he is the reason why Gulf is angry.

Still no response from Gulf. Silent.