5

The clock showed 10.00 in the morning, Gulf thought, of course his father had been to the office a long time ago. Lately, for some reason, Gulf has been so discouraged to meet his father. To prevent unwanted things from happening, Gulf was more willing not to meet face to face with his father.

Slowly he went down the stairs to the living room. But Gulf suddenly became angry as soon as he saw his favorite clock was not in the right place. It was his late mother's favorite clock. Antique clocks sometimes don't work well and that's an item that can't be touched at all.

"Who moved this clock?" Gulf screamed as loud as he could in the living room.

Ms. Rose was startled to hear Gulf scream and entered the living room.

"Ms. Rose changed it earlier," Ms. Rose replied a little anxious looking at Gulf who was already frowning.

"Who gave permission to change the items in this house? This is my house and I do not allow anyone to touch my belongings. Even if you're already papa's wife, don't be too arrogant. Don't touch people's stuff!" Gulf shouted again.

Ms. Rose felt very guilty. She only moved the clock a little, to make room for the telephone desk. There is no immediate intention to change any items in the house.

"Put it back!" Gulf screamed as loud as he could, ignoring Ms. Rose's feelings

In a fit of rage, Gulf kicked the decorative vase located in the corner of the edge of the stairs. The vase easily fell and broke.

Ms. Rose's heart was unspeakable. It was even sadder when the vase that had just been placed there broke into several pieces. That was one of her favorite vases.

Gulf went straight up to the room. The room door was slammed as a sign of dissatisfaction.

Ms. Rose wiped away the tears. As she did so, she slowly pushed the clock back to its original place. She tried to convince her heart to be patient with what was happening, but the tears didn't want to stop. Her heart became sad. Didn't think her stepson treated her badly. Gulf has accused her ...

Ms. Rose picked up the fragment of the vase with tears that still did not stop. Then, she decided that the fragments of the vase will be re -glued by her. Although not as perfect as the original condition.

 Although not as perfect as the original condition

Finished preparing lunch, Ms. Rose continued to go to the second floor. She knocked on the door of Gulf's room. With the intention of having lunch together and if possible, she would like to apologize to Gulf about what happened. There was not the slightest bit of hatred or resentment she felt, and she just assumed that Gulf still needed time to accept herself.

"Gulf, I've prepared lunch. Let's eat together ..." she said hoping to open the door of Gulf's heart a little to accept her.

Ms. Rose knocked on the door until Gulf opened it.

"Why are you bothering me? Don't you understand? If I want to eat, I know how to find my own. I have legs. Can you please don't disturb me? You just have to take care of papa, don't bother me. So annoying!"