29

That morning as Gulf descended the stairs, Gulf sang a little. He is really happy. Gulf himself didn't really know why he felt so happy. Probably going to work with Mew, the guy who started making Gulf feel happy.

"Heyy, Gulf looks so good today. Beaming." praise Mr. Kanawut as soon as Gulf approaches the dining table. It was also strange when all of a sudden Gulf came to him.

"Gulf is always beautiful! Papa just notice?" Gulf joked. The feeling of happiness made him forget how angry he had been all this time.

Mr. Kanawut felt a little relieved. Gulf was already showing a different attitude than the previous days. Already want to joke. This is a good start. To some extent Mr. Kanawut was also impressed with the guy named Mew. Good at taming Gulf.

"Gulf, why don't you have breakfast first...?" Ms. Rose interrupted.

"It's okay, Gulf in hurry. After all today is my first day working with him," tell Gulf with a happy smile.

"Oh, you promised to eat with your lover apparently..." Ms. Rose teased. Also, happy to see Gulf changes.

"It's not like that." Gulf was a little embarrassed to be teased like that.

"That's good, be a good friend!" Ms. Rose told.

Art who was having breakfast was so surprised to hear Gulf's words. Gulf will work with Mew? Does this mean they will work together? At that time, he felt like throwing a cup in Gulf's face. Really angry.

"Work well... don't bother him," Mr. Kanawut reminded.

"All right, papa. Gulf go first."

Gulf hugged Mr. Kanawut. The hand that once did not want to be touched. Even more surprising that morning, for the first time, Gulf hugged Ms. Rose as well.

Ms. Rose was shocked.

When Gulf left, Mr. Kanawut and Ms. Rose looked at each other.

"Gulf has changed a little. He can accept me..." Ms. Rose said with a feeling of emotion. She was really happy with the change that Gulf had shown.

"Yes. Hopefully he will change continuously," said Mr. Kanawut happily.

"Mew is right, we have to give Gulf time..." Mr. Kanawut said again while remembering Mew's advice during that day. With that advice, give Gulf space to show a little change.

"Gulf got a new job, papa?" Can't wait for Art to know. He was not only angry at the change in Gulf, but also quite anxious at the time. Gulf can't work one place with him. Later, of course, Gulf will be big headed. Of course, Gulf will show off. Of course, Gulf will be more powerful. That's what Art doesn't want to see.

"Hmmm... work with his lover." There was a smile on Mr. Kanawut's lips. It's great to see Gulf with Mew.

"Since being friends with that man, Gulf's behavior has changed a lot. It's not like before. He has also started to speak kindly to me." Ms. Rose said with a happy smile.

That man? His mother doesn't know that what his mother calls 'that man' is the owner of a big company. No kidding!

"What does he do?" Ms. Rose asked

"Secretary."

"Not Gulf, the man, what's his job?"

"Gulf said, transport company and Warehouse..." Mr. Kanawut replied. The smile still continued and adorned his lips. How happy he is right now.

"Whatever he does, it doesn't matter. The important thing is he can take good care of Gulf!" Said Ms. Rose again.

Art is no longer feel anxious, not even restless. His anger was overflowing. Why is Gulf so lucky? Very fortunate? Work that Art begs with wholeheartedly is just an easy thing for Gulf. Gulf easily got into the company.