7

When Gulf came out of the room, he heard a voice in the living room downstairs. The voice became clearer as he stood on the top stairs. Apparently, Ms. Melissa came to his house.

They must have no other job. Must say bad things about me! Gulf grumbled to himself. He already knew Ms. Melissa's mouth. Gulf decided to listen to their conversation from there alone. Plus, when he sees Art is there too. Who knows if it's true Ms. Melissa talked about him, he could strike later.

"I don't like Art being friends with Kao, I'm just worried. Worried Gulf would misunderstand later ..." said Ms. Rose with a clear face showing displeasure. She was really worried about what was happening then.

"What you want to worry about? Kao with Gulf has no relationship. As far as regular friends. Do not worry!" Quickly Ms. Melissa answered.

Art is already smiling happily. Meanwhile, he looked at his mother, also Ms. Melissa in turn. Meaning his plan to control Kao was almost successful.

"All this time, only Gulf that always over when with Kao. Annoying right," said Ms. Melissa with displeasure.

Gulf's feelings cracked a thousand times. He was really disappointed. Apparently, that's how they felt all this time. He's the only one who's excited. He's evil. That's clear when now Kao no longer cares about him. Apparently, that man was just taking care of his heart and feelings.

"Don't worry too much about that. I was unwilling to make Gulf as my son-in-law too. Rude, stubborn, I don't want to find trouble. Not worthy of Kao. Still, Kao himself told me that he and Gulf had no special relationship." Clearly said and Ms. Melissa was smiling. She has already explained what it is supposed to be. Hopefully after this, she can see Kao and Art being close friends.

Art is excited. The joy of his heart no longer made sense. Which means Kao doesn't belong to anyone, not even Gulf. Art can feel that all this time only Gulf likes Kao. Thinking that Gulf would be disappointed, he felt like laughing. Satisfied!

"So, Kao and Gulf haven't had a relationship all this time?' asked Ms. Rose wanted certainty.

"Don't worry. They have no relationship. If there is, I will not allow it." Said Ms. Melissa.

Slowly Gulf's tears flowed down his cheeks. He is speechless. Obviously, everyone is gone from him.

Fortunately, his father married someone else, otherwise he would not have known everything. Surely, he didn't know all this time Kao and his family were just pretending to be nice to him. Apparently, they are not sincere at all.

"But I think Gulf really loves Kao. Maybe he won't let go of Kao," said Art after a long silence.

"Don't worry. I will know what to do later..." said Ms. Melissa with a smile etched on her lips.

"Hmmm, Kao still cares about Gulf. Maybe Kao likes Gulf too." ask Art want certainty.

"There isn't. So far, Kao is just taking care of Gulf's heart. The child must be pampered. You must treat it well even if you don't like it!" Ms. Melissa also laughed mockingly.

Gulf's heartache could not be expressed. He went straight into the room again. Can't hear all the conversation anymore. This is the end of relationship with them. After this, if someone died lying in front of him, he would not care anymore. Gulf made the decision.

"Ah! I don't want either!" Gulf said to himself as he soothed his aching heart.

Gulf sat on the edge of the bed thinking of finding a way out of all that trouble. He can't stand living there anymore. Like everyone already hated himself, Gulf thought, he needed to disappear. Stay away from this family and stay away from the life that once belonged to them. He is already a stranger and possibly a third party. For that he relented. There is nothing left for him.