11

That man appeared again in front of Gulf.

Hmmm, this bad guy is still here. In Gulf's mind maybe this guy was hiding from the police. Gulf's heart asked when he saw the same man appear again.

The fair -skinned man looked unmanageable. Really looks sloppy. With his long, shoulder -length hair as well as an unattended beard, he looks like a man living in his own world. It is not Gulf's fault if he thinks that this man, if he is not a bad person, may have just escaped from any mental illness center. The physique of this man has illustrated it.

Suddenly Gulf felt anxious and scared. What if this guy really crazy, where he wants to ask for help? War returned home for a moment to see his husband who had a fever.

Gulf waited anxiously. This time the man thought for a long time before ordering the food he wanted until Gulf got bored. Long time! Therefore, Gulf sat down again, as his hand lifted his chin. Observed the man as he shook his head.

There are also people like this, Gulf complained in silence.

"Heyyy...!" he called Gulf when he was satisfied.

Slowly Gulf got up to get the man.

After the man ordered his food, Gulf quickly prepared the man's order.

"No discount?" The man asked suddenly.

Gulf squinted. It looked like the man was smiling. Gulf knew someone was making stupid jokes.

"If you want a discount, cook it yourself!" Gulf answered casually.

The man laughed. Kind of like right with Gulf's reply.

But Gulf ignored the man. Weird!

Gulf handed the order to the man without looking at his face.

"Thank you." The man said as he handed the money to Gulf and then stood there, watching Gulf serve two customers who had just arrived.

While Gulf was busy serving customers, slowly the man walked towards his car.

From a distance he watched. And from a far, Gulf sighed.

I'm safe! He let out a sigh of relief.