44

That day, Art deliberately prepared his work slowly in the hope that he would return a little late. He could tell that day Mew also had to come home late because there was work still unfinished. Later, Art can carry out its plan.

This time he will make sure Mew will be fooled by his tricks.

When he saw Mew walking towards him to go home, Art started acting.

"Are you okay?" Mew asked when he saw Art holding his stomach.

"My stomach hurts, Sir," answer Art making a sick mimic in the hope that Mew will be deceived by his acting.

"Hurt?"

"Ermmm..." Art nodded his head.

"Do you want to go to the clinic?" Mew asked again.

"Emmm..."

Quickly Mew approached Amanda's table. The phone on the table he reached for.

"Hello min, come to my office right now!" Mew give directions to one of his company drivers.

Art face change when hearing Min name. He knew that man who will send him to the clinic. Meaning his acting was unsuccessful. It turns out that Mew does not easily fall into the trap. Wrong Art also because it is not wise to think of other ways.

"You can go to the clinic, if you get sick leave, you just take it. After this, you don't have to work so late. I didn't even ask," Mew said firmly without looking at Art's face.

Art was even more upset to hear Mew's words.

"Sir, do you call me?" Min asked as soon as he arrived.

"Please send Art to the clinic. Then send him home. He is sick," Mew gave instructions before he left.

Art had to obey. But in his heart, he swore. As long as he doesn't manage to own Mew, he won't keep quiet.

Upon his return from the clinic, Art went straight to Gulf's room. There are things he needs to tell Gulf. He is determined. This time the plan will definitely succeed.

"Eh! Gulf, I want to talk to you a little!" Art word is a little rough.

Gulf looked at Art. They haven't spoken in a long time. As far as Gulf knew, they were both never in good side. Each is hostile to the other.

"You accuse me and my mom of being a intruder, but you never realize that you're the same! Even more despicable because you've taken away others!" scream Art.

"What are you saying? I don't understand!" Gulf asked angrily. What's wrong with this guy! Just get back from work directly attacking him.

"You don't know the real Sir Mew. Actually, he had an intimate relationship with Amanda before he knew you. So, you're just like any other slut. You're the reason Sir Mew left Amanda!" attack Art with a still high voice.

Gulf was shocked. Didn't think there was a thing he didn't know about his beloved.

"But I believe, Sir Mew don't even serious with you. To be his wife, I don't think you're his choice. He will look for better people. You are nothing but his mistress!" Art words is cynical and annoying.

"Get out now! I don't want to hear anything more!" Gulf screamed. He has lost his patience.

"I'm just saying the real thing. I don't want you to have high hopes even though your status is the same as a mistress!" Art said as he passed by with a small laugh that was really hurtful.

Gulf was already crying. Didn't expect the reality to be that way. Apparently, he's just a mistress for Mew. Without thinking for a long time, Gulf called Mew.

"Let's meet now!" Gulf screamed as soon as his call was answered. After that he hang up his phone and continued to cry.

Mew was very surprised to hear Gulf's voice so loud. Without further delay he continued to reach for his car keys. Eventhough he doesn't know what the problem is.

As he approached Gulf's house, it seemed that Gulf was ready to wait. Gulf rushed into Mew car as soon as the car stopped in front of him.

"Honey, what happen?" Mew asked when he saw Gulf sobbing by his side.

"Gulf wants to break up with you!" Gulf said a little harshly with endless cries.

"Why is this? Why did Gulf suddenly want a breakup? What I did wrong?" Mew was stunned. What mistake did he make that made Gulf make such a drastic decision?

"You did something wrong!" Gulf screamed.

"What did I do wrong?" Mew asked not understanding.

"You lied to me!" Gulf hit Mew's chest.

"You told me, you don't have anyone in your heart... but all this time you've been lying! You had a relationship with Amanda before, didn't you?" Gulf said without being able to control his voice.

"Where did Gulf get this story?" Mew asked in surprise.

"How do I know; you don't need to know. But I really didn't think you lied to me all this time. Because of me, you left Amanda. People have accused me of being a intruder, you know!" Gulf shouted again as he roared.

Mew is unspeakable.

"Worse, it seems that people have been considering me as your mistress!" Gulf kept crying.

"Gulf, listen to my explanation first!" Mew tried to persuade.

"I don't want to hear anything more from you. From now on we break up! I don't want to see you again. I don't want to work with you anymore. This is it. You don't look for me anymore!" Gulf pushed the car door roughly and closed it tightly. He continued to run into the house crying.