16

"Wow, your house is so big ...!" Praise Gulf while standing in the yard. Impressed to see the magnificent house with a touch of english style. Then Gulf's eyes shifted to the yard. Roses fill the entire yard. Add radiance with sunflowers that grow in bloom.

"Lots of sunflowers ...!" Gulf was even more amazed to see a sunflower he had never seen before.

"Gulf like?" asked Mew.

"Love it so much!" Gulf replied happily.

"Hmmm, if that's the case, be the master of this house!" Joke Mew while laughing.

"Mew! Gulf will go back right now if you say that again!" Gulf rolled his eyes. Not happy with Mew jokes. It just sounds flirty.

"All right, okay. I'm just kidding!" said Mew. But he still laughed. Love to see Gulf like that. He looks cuter.

Gulf stood for a moment watching the well -kept residential area. Then he noticed a cattle ranch not far from there and a faintly visible pasture. It's charming.

"Hmmm ... have you lived here for a long time?" Gulf asked suddenly.

"About 3 months."

"What exactly are you doing?"

"Spending my dad's money ..."

"Wow, nice answer...!"

Mew laughed again. Happy. Suddenly he felt very calm and comfortable. He hasn't felt that way in a long time.

"Are you like... rich?"

"Emmm..."

"Woww, lucky who can marry you." Gulf said, patting Mew on the shoulder.

"Gulf doesn't want a husband like me?"

"Do not want. Gulf wants to live a normal life. Whoever is able to provide basic needs, promises that he loves Gulf and is always with Gulf." Answer Gulf honestly. He never aspired to find a rich partner. Rich just for what, but poor for love.

Mew looked at Gulf's face with a smile. Is he too outspoken or straightforward?

"Rich people don't always have enough time. When they are too busy chasing money 24 hours a day. Don't know how to appreciate the people by their side. That's what a lot of people are upset about. Gulf doesn't want that. Gulf wants to live happily," Gulf replied again.

There is something very special about this one man. It's not wrong for him to put his heart and keep his feelings for this cute man.

"Honey..., who doesn't want to live happily. If Gulf asked even a monkey, the answer was the same. Still want to be happy too. But not everyone is lucky enough to have it..." replied Mew with a smile adorning his lips.

"In that case you are wrong. Happiness is created, not quoted everywhere." Gulf upheld his opinion.

"Yes, Gulf is right. I was the only one who was wrong."

"That's just Gulf's opinion only. If you don't want to hear it. Gulf got nothing." Mew smiled. It seems that Gulf did not easily admit defeat. Always want to win.

"Oh, let me introduce this is Pear, the housekeeper. And this is her husband, Liam." Mew introduces the two-faithful waiting at the front door of the house.

"This is Gulf, I told you about...," tell Mew.

Gulf looked at Mew's face. Don't know what Mew has told them about him that Pear and Liam grinned.

"He condemned me?" Gulf's question to Pear was curious.

"It's not, it's just a normal story... come in," invite Pear and Gulf continue to step in without feeling suspicious again. Mew was already ahead of him with a big smile.