6

"Why did Ms. Melissa call me?" Gulf's asked as soon as he sat in the living room of Ms. Melissa's house. These days, he rarely stops by at his neighbor's house. If not, that's where he eats and sleeps. That's also where he was pampered. But lately, the situation has become very different. Gulf felt like he had become a stranger.

Gulf no longer saw Ms. Melissa as before. Ms. Melissa is full of love. Ms. Melissa's attention. There is already a distance between the two of us. Gulf feels everything is getting farther now since the presence of Ms. Rose and also Art.

Surprisingly, that evening Ms. Melissa invited Gulf to her house. At first Gulf refuses, but Ms. Melissa seems to insist on forcing Gulf according to her wishes.

"Listen here, I want to say something. Why is Gulf so rude to Ms. Rose?" Ms. Melissa's question was straightforward without making any excuses. It's not easy to be gentle with Gulf. Wasting time and making her mouth tired of talking. Well, she's just being honest.

Gulf was angry to hear that. So, his stepmother complained? She dares to complain? Already good at underestimating himself to Ms. Melissa.? Huh! This is the basis of a stepmother, which is evil! Gulf was angry in his heart.

"So, the woman complained to Ms. Melissa?" asked Gulf while holding back his anger.

"Gulf don't be so rude. Can't talk to Ms. Rose like that. Gulf should respect her like your own mother ..." scold Ms. Melissa.

"If you don't tell my papa to get married, papa won't get married. This is all your fault. All your plans. If I'm rude to that woman, it's because of you." Gulf said in an angry tone. His anger against Ms. Melissa was growing. Know that it all stems from her. If Ms. Melissa had not incited his father, it was impossible for his father to agree with Ms. Melissa.

"Gulf, I called you because I wanted to give you some advice, so you can change a little bit. Try to learn to respect people. Don't be too rude! That's all! This is the consequence of the child not being educated by the mother, this is the situation. Very rude!" said Ms. Melissa angrily.

"Oh, has Gulf been rude all this time? Am I rude because I don't have a mother? So, that woman asked you to advise me? Enough already! I have no time to listen to all your advice."

Gulf got up from his seat. Without saying a word. Gulf left the home with a deeply hurt heart.

Back home, Gulf finds Ms. Rose. This time he must teach that woman. Dare to complain to others about Gulf's behavior.

"What are you complaining about to Ms. Melissa? You really don't have another job? If you think I'm rude or anything, don't stay here. I also don't expect you to stay here." Said Gulf angrily.

Ms. Rose looked very surprised to hear the matter.

"What did Ms. Melissa say Gulf?" Ms. Rose asked softly.

"You are full of acting. You must know your level! If you want to stay here for a long time, shut up. No need to disturb my life. Whatever I do, you don't have to tell everyone!" said Gulf in an angry tone.

"You are really rude, is it wrong for my mother to complain to Ms. Melissa?" Art interrupted. Unable to see his mother being scolded like that.

"Art!" call Ms. Rose loudly.

"Huh, great! You are all the same. If the mother does not know the level, so does the child!"

Gulf said sarcastically.

"You are so rude. I'm not afraid of you!" Art screamed. According to his heart, the man's mouth would be slapped.

"Art why are you acting like this?" said Ms. Rose. Try to calm Art. She didn't want to make things worse.

"He's so rude, we don't have to keep quiet!" said Art with angry voice. Indeed, this feeling of hatred towards Gulf had long been kept by him. Just wait for the right time to release.

"If I'm rude, I'm not bothering you all. But you all have made my life difficult. Annoying in my house! Are you aware? So, this is my home, I can do and behave the way I want. You all must remember!" Gulf said again in a tone of voice that was still strong. He almost failed to control his feelings. Looking at Art's face, Gulf's feelings are getting crazy.

"Very rude...!" Art was already gripping his hand but was quickly stopped by Ms. Rose.

"That's enough, Art!" Said Ms. Rose. She would not let anyone scold Gulf even if it turned out that Gulf was rude.

"Why, Rose?" asked Mr. Kanawut when he arrived in the living room as soon as he came home from work.

"Nothing. Just a normal problem..." told Ms. Rose with a bitter smile. On the other hand, she didn't want her husband to know anything about the bad treatment she received from Gulf.

Art could no longer complain of anything to respect his mother's request that he found in her glare.

"Oh! Okay. Hmmm ... what about our plans to go to Phuket? Agree?" asked Mr. Kanawut.

"Agree!" Answer Art immediately. He really wants to go to Phuket. He's wanted to go there for a long time.

"We will leave at the end of next month." Mr. Kanawut made a decision.

"But you say Gulf doesn't want to go," Ms. Rose tries to remind Mr. Kanawut again about Gulf's decision.

"Let's just go. No need to wait for him," answered Mr. Kanawut in a sad tone.

"It can't be like that. You yourself say this is a family vacation. If Gulf hadn't come, I wouldn't have been happy ..."

Art is already pulling a face. His anger increased. His heart swelled when his mother seemed to support Gulf's actions.

Mr. Kanawut was silent. He himself did not know what else to do.

"You should try to persuade him again. What if he wants to follow us," said Ms. Rose.

"All right. I will try again later," said Mr. Kanawut and went up to the second floor.

"Mom, why? If the guy doesn't want to come, it's good, isn't it? If he follows, it will only hurt our hearts!" Art felt angry.

"It can't be like that. Gulf must follow. Otherwise, the vacation is meaningless. If he doesn't go, of course Mr. Kanawut will not be happy!" Said Ms. Rose.

"Eee ... so annoying! Everyone in the house must follow what he wants!" Art said before leaving Ms. Rose alone. His heart was really burning with all of Gulf's actions, not to mention everyone who seemed to take care of the man's heart in all things.

PERFECT.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara