8

Gulf woke up early that day. Before seven o'clock in the morning he had already moved out of the house. His movements are very slow and careful. Didn't want his departure to be known. If possible, he didn't want anyone to know where he was going. He really wanted to take himself away. Away from everything that hurts.

***

Finished getting ready, Mr. Kanawut continued to go to Gulf's room. Wants to wake up his beloved child. He knew Gulf had a hard time getting up in the morning. From the beginning, his job was to wake Gulf up.

"Gulf, wake up dear. It's eight o'clock already." Then, Mr. Kanawut knocked on the door of his son's room several times accompanied by a call, but the call was not answered. Mr. Kanawut opened the room door. How surprised he was to find that Gulf was gone. The suitcase placed on the side of the bed was also not visible. He immediately understood that Gulf was gone. He went alone. Go without anyone's knowledge.

Mr. Kanawut was silent. Full of sadness. His soul is empty. Very empty. His beloved child left just like that without his knowledge. For the first time, Mr. Kanawut felt neglected. Like he's not needed anymore. Slowly he closed the door of Gulf's room again and walked down the stairs.

"Adam hasn't woken up yet?" Ask Ms. Rose.

"He is gone," Mr. Kanawut replied slowly. There was a sad ripple on his face. He was really disappointed.

"He's gone? Didn't even tell you?" Ms. Rose looked shocked. The same goes for Art.

But Art just smiled cynically. Satisfied. The main troublemaker is no longer at home. So, after this he can be in full power.

Mr. Kanawut was speechless. He just sat down and sipped the drink that had been served.

"I go first," said Mr. Kanawut when he got up from his chair. He can't take it anymore.

"If so, eat this fried rice first..." said Ms. Rose slowly.

"It's okay." Mr. Kanawut got up from his seat to leave.

Ms. Rose and Art looked at each other. Did not utter any words.

After breakfast, Art headed straight out of the house. Know Kao is ready to wait for him.

"What happened to Mr. Kanawut? I greeted him but he didn't answer," Kao's question as soon as Art got into the car.

"Hmmm... he's sad I guess,"

"Sad?"

"Gulf has left the house," tell Art.

"Gulf left home?" Kao's question in a surprised tone.

"Hmmm... Gulf said he wants to sit with his grandmother in the village for a while before he can work," tell Art with a happy feeling. Happy because Gulf has left home. That means there are no more competitors in the house. He is now free to do anything without any obstacles.

Gulf really likes to find problems!" Kao immediately searched for his cell phone. Try calling Gulf.

"Gulf, what's wrong with you?" Kao was angry as soon as his call was answered.

"Sulking? You're too big to sulk?" asked Kao again.

Gulf hung up his cell phone. No longer want to hear Kao's voice. His heart ached when he heard Kao's voice. To him, Kao is a hypocritical man. He didn't want a man like that to be his friend anymore, that was enough.

"Gulf...!" Kao screamed when Gulf's voice was no longer heard.

"Why?" Art is curious. Strange to hear Kao's voice like that. He had never heard Kao scream like that before.

"Gulf hung up the phone," Kao answered blankly.

Art smiled contentedly. Eventually he also managed to get rid of Gulf. Never thought it would be that easy.

"That's enough don't think about it too much," said Art when he saw Kao's face change. As far as he knows, Kao still loves Gulf. From Kao's behavior, Kao still cares about Gulf. This means Kao still loves Gulf. But Art is already determined to make sure Kao is his. He will not let Kao return to Gulf. Not at all.